Jira AdministratorManila, Philippines • Workplace Technology • Full Time
Job descriptionAtlassian is on the lookout for a Jira Administrator who will join our Workplace Technology team. You will join a well respected team who help internal staff get the most out of our Jira product while delivering support for Atlassian-wide Jira and service desk instances for Atlassian teams globally. As an administrator, you will be tasked to design and craft new workflows to accommodate new business processes in the environment.
Are you passionate about setting up new Jira projects? Are you familiar with Jira and keen to learn more about how to use it across multiple business functions, and help teams with efficient workflows? If so, read on and you just might be Atlassian's newest Jira Administrator.
In this role:
- You will analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- You are going to maintain Jira projects, workflows, permissions, and users
- You will manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams
- You will help in improving Jira security and set access permissions for Jira projects
- You will meet with internal partners to discuss their workflow needs, and help design and build a Jira project that helps their team be more effective
On your first day, we will expect that:
- You have at least a year of experience in solving and repairing JIRA features, plug-ins, and system down issues
- You are adept in Jira Workflow customization (Condition, post functions, Validators, triggers), Jira board creation and customisation, User Management, and the use of Confluence
- You have a background in managing projects and providing solutions using our Jira Tools
It's also great if:
- You are Jira Admin-certified
More about our teamWe are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun environment with people on the same mission: support Atlassians changing the world. We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company by supporting our most important asset: our people. We love to exchange data-driven ideas so we can hire more effectively, overcome barriers to opportunity, and continuously improve the experiences of our employees around the world. As a member of the Jira Admin team, you'll spend time with a diverse group of team members who are just as motivated, hardworking, and creative as you are.
More about our benefitsWhether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about AtlassianCreating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: .
Additional InformationWe believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.