Main functions and activities
üCentralize the relationship with the customers in the order to cash process:
- Review and provide information about the situation of their orders, delivery and invoice data
- Monitor customer compliance to agreed logistic trade terms
- Review and provide logistic or descriptive information of products
- Inform the customer of the out of stock that affects the orders
- Review and provide information aboutescalated logistics claims.
- Maintain a record of the most common issues and problems and their solution status
- Accountable for SC alerts generated by its own customers and ensure they are solved within agreed times
- Review periodically service level with customer and drive actions to improve SL
- Communicate master data updates and changes from customer and CD.
- Maintain master file alignment with customer systems (product, promo, barcode changes, TI-HI, ..etc)
- Maintenance of customer contacts for Unilever.
- Review blocked orders for delivery for certain scenarios (e.g. MoQ), incorrect RDD, etc)with the customer and request for the Order validation Specialist to unblock them where appropriate.
- Monitor that customer place the orders according to the agreed schedule
- Support the team in processingTransactional Documents which are not explicitly identifiedas part of the Customer Facing Specialist role , e.g.
- Entering orders-Order Entry Specialist
- Changing Orders - Order Validation Specialist
üReturns & Refusals
- Analyze the return orders, provide loss reasons, and work on reduce the returns requests.
üDelivery/Billing issues/delay management
- Print and send delivery note / invoice copy if requested by the customer
- Coordinate with the Stock Management Specialist or Logistics Teams for urgent delivery issues
- Receive customer logistics claims by exception and forward them to Claims Register Specialist. Claims resolution communication (Logistics and Pricing but not Trade Terms) to customer.
Centralize the relationship with customers for the order to cash process (orders, deliveries, returns, and escalated claims) and solve any issues to achieve the objectives fixed in terms of service and receivables
üAlongside CD, serving as a single point of contact for the company
üManage the proactive customer care processes
üManage proactive communications (e.g. CCFOT, Stock issues, Range reviews, and PML)
üOn commercial aspects, relationship with the CD
üOn distribution aspects, relationship with SMS.
üReceive transactional support from the Solution Specialists e.g. reporting.
üSupport the Commercial teams assigned to own customers, informing them of all matters that may be relevant to supply chain
üAny department, e.g. IT, which can supportin resolving a query or customer issue