If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength, and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
We are looking for a “Assistant Finance Manager - Supply Chain” to work in head office located in Umraniye/Istanbul. As the SCF Business Partner, you will be supporting Supply Chain organization to add value to our business.
- ··Responsible of material cost tracking and business partnering to Procurement and R&D teams.
- Responsible of production budget and KPI tracking for relevant categories.
- Lead actualization, rolling forecast and KPI tracking processes for related categories.
- Cope with business cases or feasibility analyses for growth & profitability opportunities considering changes in marketing strategy, customer and/or supplier needs and expectations
- Initiate & run projects to drive profitable growth opportunities as well as providing meaningful and value added summary of risks/ opportunities
- Providing timely, relevant and reliable information to business for regular and ad-hoc analysis
- Coordination of global function / category & local agenda with Turkey team and driving global initiatives
- Control and process improvement
- ·· ·University degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related areas
- Minimum 2-3 years financial experience, preferably in FMCG sector and/or Supply Chain Finance
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
- Proficiency in IFRS and basic understanding of local GAAP
- SAP knowledge is a plus
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Case Study Organization>> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.