If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
We are looking for a “Assistant Finance Manager - Supply Chain NAMETRUB” to work in head office located in Umraniye/Istanbul. As the SCF Business Partner, you will be supporting Supply Chain organization to add value to our business.
- Ensuring accurate and on time submission of all monthly/ quarterly NMR reports,
- Responsible from monthly Gross Margin Variance Analysis for Nametrub Region with collobration of respective MCOs,
- Ensuring accuracy of submitted figures and providing variance analysis
- Also issuing quarterly GMVA Forecast
- Quarterly issuing material report with all variance explanations & alignment with all MCOs,
oEnsuring NMI is aligned with reported GMVA figures and resonable
oOrganizing calls with MCOs for deep dive sessions
oPartnering Procurement Finance teams & procurement team for Material variance related topics
oIn small cycles, working with Proc. Finance about actuals
- Responsible from monthly T&E report and corrections of possible errors in bookings working with respective MCOs,
- Preparing NMR material outlook file which is cascaded to NMR Leadership team,
- Leading Target setting (inc T&E) process with NMR SCF director and manager,
- Leading Simplification & Digitalization agenda in NMR,
- Coordination of global function/category &local agenda with Turkey & NMR team and driving global initiatives,
- Supporting TUI team when needed,
- Consolidating Global ad-hoc requests.
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related areas,
- Minimum 2-3 years financial experience, preferably in FMCG sector and/or Supply Chain Finance,
- Fluent in English,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially in Excel,
- Proficiency in IFRS and basic understanding of local GAAP,
- SAP knowledge is a plus,
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Case Study Organization>> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.