Redwood City, CA
Box’s mission is to power how the world works together. Over the past 10+ years, we have completely redefined the way people work together, becoming the market leader in cloud content management!
We are looking for a forward thinking and highly motivated team player to join our equity team. This role will accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of the company’s global stock plans. Qualified applicants will have from 1+ years of experience in stock administration. This role works as a member of the Controllership team and collaborates closely with Legal, HR, IT and a broader finance team The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills, a high level of accuracy, ability to focus on detail, and is a person who takes pride in delivering high quality work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans globally
- Process semi-annual global ESPP enrollment and stock purchase in approximately 10 countries
- Use Charles Schwab Equiview platform to ensure all equity plan transactions (grants, exercises, dispositions, etc.) are correctly processed in a timely manner
- Prepare equity summary for the board meetings to include new equity grants
- Respond to questions from employees regarding their equity questions
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding, reporting, and other items as required
- Conduct quarterly reviews, year-end audits, as well as ensure that internal controls and procedures are followed
- Prepare all equity related journal entries
- Reconcile cash and shares related to equity transactions during month end close
- Assist in enhancing and documenting equity-related procedures, policies, and controls
- Conduct new employee equity benefits orientation
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested
- Minimum 1+ years of progressive stock administration experience in a global public company
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- CEP Level 1 a plus
- Advanced knowledge of and experience working with Charles Schwab Equiview a plus
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, deadline-oriented and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
- Acute attention to detail and well developed organization and time management skills
- Strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently, but also knows how to have fun while doing it!
- Mobile employee taxation knowledge a plus
Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.