Senior Product Manager, Trello EcosystemNew York, United States • Product • Full Time
Trello helps unleash the potential of over fifty million people and their teams around the world. People use Trello for everything, from running their small coffee shop to planning marketing campaigns to movie storyboarding. The 150 first and third-party Power-Ups turn Trello boards into tailor-made applications for these and more use cases. This thriving ecosystem is essential to Trello’s success.
We need a strong Senior Product Manager to maintain and accelerate the momentum of our Power-Up ecosystem. You and your engineering and design partners will lay out a clear vision for Power-Ups and the broader, and then deliver it. You’ll talk to users and partners, analyze data, research, design and test hypotheses and ship awesome features. You will have broad latitude to do what it takes to leverage Power-Ups to make millions of teams successful.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management. Big plus if you have experience managing developer facing features i.e. API's etc.
- You're a capable and empathetic leader with strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- A growth mindset. You embrace challenges, persist in face of setbacks, learn from feedback, and are inspired by the success of others.
- A long track record of solving real problems for real people and delivering meaningful outcomes for the business.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and are comfortable owning and being accountable for a broad area of the product.
- You’re highly independent and a self starter.
Qualities we nurture and look for…
- For each other and for our users. We advocate tirelessly for the user and won’t rest until user experience is flawless.
- This is more than just hearing each other. We consider active listening fundamental to strong communication.
- We trust each other to take the lead on a variety of projects and ideas. We count on everyone's active contributions in order to improve ourselves and our work.
More about our benefitsWhether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about AtlassianCreating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: .
Additional InformationWe believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.