Description:Responsible for driving voice of the customer into KP (external&internal voice). Look into how to do a better job of retaining existing employers/members and how to do a better job of attracting new employers/member groups. Provides support for the Health Plan&Medical Groups in terms of monitoring performance and providing new insights into customer needs. Focus areas include: Market position, Product Development, Brand position, Advertising evaluation, service performance/customer satisfaction, Sales & Marketing performance. Provide research support to Senior Leadership to help guide strategic & tactical decisions.
- Perform in-depth, high level analyses on selected research projects.
- Participate in and design more complex market research projects.
- Design an analysis plan to address key business issues.
- Effectively communicate market research findings.
- Identify new methodologies and trends in market research and their application.
- Develop and evaluate RFP's from vendors and support the selection of vendors.
- Manage day to day issues with NMR vendors.
- Perform moderate to complex data analysis and manages & constructs databases (running cross tab analysis, significance testing, etc).
- Sort through alternative hypotheses & causal factors.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, market research, business, or social sciences with thorough training in qualitative and quantitative analysis and research methods AND four (4) years of related experience OR a master's / doctorate degree AND two (2) years of related experience.
License, Certification, Registration
- Requires knowledge of survey research techniques and/or statistical methods.
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving, quantitative, and qualitative skills, including sampling methodologies and statistics.
- Good understanding of and ability to think through causal relationships.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum five (5) years of related experience with a master's degree preferred.
- Experience in both research and business operations preferred.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Knowledge of health care industry dynamics and trends preferred.
- Experience in both research and business operations.
- Knowledgeable about quantitative and qualitative data collection methods and tools.
- Strong project management skills with experience pilot testing new ideas and implementing new technology and programs.
- Experience working with vendors.
- Innovative thinker who is highly motivated to take on new challenges.