Senior Brand Manager, HMS - US Consumer
About the RoleLooking for a marketer who can lead, design and develop specific brand, channel, and product activation strategies for the Heath & Medical Services Consumer businesses according to global guidelines and marketing priorities. Will have overall responsibility for TENA, Jobst and Actimove brands within US managing the interface to product development and coordinating and/or driving global and local product launches.
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What You Will Do
- Develop Go – to –marketing plan for TENA, Jobst and Actimove Consumer in line with global requirements and other relevant marketing strategies and plans
- Propose and manage optimal assortment and corresponding pricing
- Develop and coordinate BTL and other marketing activities with other communication activities
- Develop Go-To-Marketing plans for locally generated activates to directly respond to market needs (ie. Customer specific requests, product, packaging)
- Manage assigned A&P budget and allocate to different activities
- Contributes to the Global Brand Development work related to the assigned brand/s, product category or channel
- Ensure adequate internal and external communication in case of quality issues
- Ensure collection of brand/product/channel related insights and consider them in the definition of the go to market strategy
- Lead, direct and develop a team (including personal feedback & development)
Who You AreEDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred
- 5-10+ years of marketing experience; preferably in Consumer Packaged Goods, Business to Consumer
- Previous experience with launching new products, developing complex marketing plans, external agency management, media planning preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex or international markets.
- Demonstrated ability to seek out, identify, qualify and capture revenue opportunities to achieve short- and long-term strategic goals
- Demonstrated expertise in growing sustainable business in terms of volume and revenue
- P&L management a plus
- Managing & coaching a team of varied skilled employees
- Strong proficiency in IRI/Nielsen applications (Could teach a direct report the basics)
- Strong understanding of research methodologies; ability to provide input and guidance in testing and activate against results (ie. BASES I/II; concept tests, packaging design, etc)
- Prior P&L management and analysis strongly preferred
- Previous experience in shopper marketing and using shopper data and insights
- Technical Knowledge of the Area
- Detail orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Understanding of Consumer/Shopper
- Strong understanding of marketing vehicles (mass, in-store, digital, etc)
What We Can Offer YouAt Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
#LI-Essity (please leave this code to populate the job to a Premium Linkedin Slot, remove it in order to populate the job to a basic slot)