As an Intern within Medium Law Firm Pricing & Revenue Management, you will build expertise in executing pricing strategy, as well as establishing retail pricing across product lines for the Medium Law core business. You will also learn how to effectively use marketing and pricing strategies, and execute marketing plans for Medium Law Firm customers. This includes analyzing opportunities and implementing strategic programs that drive retention and new sales revenue within the segment.
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate and analyze pricing, opportunity (white space), and actual profitability, along with making recommendations and suggestions to improve, resolve or bridge any variance
- Aide in monthly updates for high visibility presentations analyzing and tracking against revenue retention and sales viewing from all different angles
- Work with the product owners and marketing leads to analyze, assess and update established pricing models and price points in addition to partnering on ad-hoc analyses and reporting requests
- Pull and present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Provide input into and participate in the improvement and development of retention and acquisition programs and promotions that align with strategic pricing principles
- Partner with finance, field sales, Contract Value Management, Marketing and other segments to collaboratively explore issues, develop recommendations and implement solutions
- Interpret and analyze financial and market trends to ensure effective pricing and revenue strategies and programs for the Medium Law Firm segment
- Manage workload and priorities
Skills & Profile:
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Very strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take complex information and summarize for a broad audience of executives, professionals and field representatives
- Ability to influence and work with peers within a highly matrixed and global environment
- Must be an action-oriented individual
- College degree or pursuing a business related field such as Finance or Marketing. MBA or JD preferred
- Experience in strategic marketing or pricing with progressive responsibilities, reporting and revenue accountability
- Knowledge of Medium law market or legal industry, and familiarity with Westlaw special offer contracts and reporting systems preferred
- Experience analyzing and executing on strategic programs
- Expertise in PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Business Objects and Salesforce.com
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America