Date Posted: 2019-11-21-08:00
Country: United States of America
Location: OT335: SA - PASADENA, CA 2701 Media Center Drive, Los Angeles, CA, 90065 USA
The Southern California/Pacific Sub Region is seeking a motivated Regional Sales Manager to lead our team in the growth of our service business. The Regional Sales Manager will have overall accountability for driving sales initiatives across five (5) service branch operations located in Los Angeles, Anaheim, San Diego, Honolulu & Guam.
The successful candidate must possess demonstrated sales success and leadership experience in previous positions and be motivated to lead a very talented sales group to meet and exceed annual sales goals.
You will be called upon to refine existing programs, as well as develop and lead new ones. Work collaboratively with the senior regional leadership team and branch operations leaders to identify and help execute strategic goals and objectives. You will work to nurture relationships with existing key customers and be responsible to help develop new ones. We are looking for a great coach and innovative team player to continue the success of this group.
Do you have a strong sales background and demonstrated sales success? Are you a team leader who can identify and leverage sales talent? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
- The selected individual must show demonstrated results in a supervisory sales role
- Must have solid communication skills in order to effectively communicate with customers and other Otis employees
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Must be a goal-oriented individual who has demonstrated his/her ability to work independently and efficiently
- Must be willing to take on new challenges daily, must be detail oriented
- Must be able to prioritize, must be organized; problem solving ability is key
- Selected candidates will also be creative and have excellent presentation skills
- Candidates should also have an entrepreneurial spirit and selling strategy
- Must have demonstrated good business decision making in previous positions
- Must be a team player and must be able to sell on factors other than price
- Undergraduate degree required plus 5+ years relevant work experience
- Otis sales management and/or general management experience is a plus
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.