We offer you to be part of innovating hearing care and a key part behind improving the life quality of thousands of people around the world as our Clinical Product Specialist, you will drive the digital solutions and support our customers globally.
- A challenging, dynamic and international working environment.
- To become part of a company with high ambitions and a “will to win”.
- An ambitious organization where we constantly strive to improve ourselves and today we pride ourselves with having state of the art product development methods, products and highly skilled and competent employees.
- An informal working environment that provides you with the responsibility to develop through assignments and allocation to relevant training.
- Responsibility and impact on own deliveries/projects.
A pivotal role in an international setupAs Clinical Product Specialist, you will be part of our Product Marketing Support team and a vital link between R&D and marketing communication. You will develop a deep understanding of our fitting SW to ensure compelling and relevant content in our marketing material like product presentations, product guides, fitting support material, product information material and training material ensuring a consistent experience of the market communication around the product.
To do this you will need a strong technical interest and a good understanding of the hearing aid fitting process and software. Our fitting solutions are key to our success in the market and you will be a pivotal contributor to a successful commercial launch.
In your daily work, you will interact with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all needs are met across the release to ensure on-time deliveries of the best quality.
You can look forward to a wide range of challenging tasks and, in short, you will be:
- Driving the creation of materials to ensure a successful product launch.
- Creating strong relationships with stakeholders at all organizational levels
- A strong owner and driver in getting a deep understanding of our fitting software and how it works
- Able to translate concepts, technology and way of using the product from R&D to Sales and Marketing
- Delivering clear product analysis and communication and ensuring a strong link to the training material we provide internally and externally.
- Ensuring an audiological/clinical relevance of the product description and material.
You should expect up to 20 days of travel activities each year.
QualificationsTo be a success in your new position, we expect you to possess most of the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree preferable within the audiology or SW field
- Preferably + 3 years of relevant experience with medical/hearing aid fitting software.
- Strong technical understanding.
- Passionate about software and market communication.
- Have a keen eye for details and quality
- Have a structured and organized approach
- Knows how to systematically work with market needs and a motivation to provide customers with relevant and user-friendly solutions and how to communicate these.
- Preferably knowledge of diagnostic processes involved in hearing assessment and hearing aid fitting including real ear verification
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English, as this is our corporate language.
Your personal markTo thrive in this position, you show high quality standards in your work and focus on executing on your deliverables to secure the entire value chain.
You must also demonstrate flexibility when priorities changes which occasionally happens. You have an open communication style and approachable attitude among your colleagues and stakeholders.
You have eyes on target and are a strong executer; you are able to put initiatives into action to uncover risks and ability to solve them by mitigation.
Moreover, we work in networking organization which means you need to be a strong relationship builder.
Make a true differenceBy joining the Oticon team, you help bring sounds to the millions of hearing impaired all over the world so they can live natural lives with friends and family.
You will find the perfect framework for your professional and personal development in a culture built on trust, openness and mutual respect. We welcome you in a growing international company where we push hard to be at the forefront of what is technically possible.
We are very proud of our company, our products and our unique culture. But don’t just take our word for it. 4 years in a row (2019 latest) “Ingeniøren” (the Engineer) has awarded us the number one employer within electronics and telecommunications in Denmark.