HR Service Delivery ManagerManila, Philippines • People • Full Time
Job descriptionDo you have a penchant for enacting change within an organization that has a global footprint? If you are passionate about all-star teams and delivering phenomenal experiences to Atlassian candidates, employees and managers through our services then we need you!
We are looking for an experienced People (HR) Service Delivery Manager to join our People Operations team at Atlassian, to help build and manage scalable, reliable and customer-centric HR Shared Services. You will primarily be managing and continually improving the HR services that support Atlassian team members and the People Team through the tiered shared service model. You will have a complete end-to-end accountability for delivery of high quality services to candidates, managers, employees and People team, through our Service Centre and HR onsite support teams. You are encouraged to challenge the status quo, and actively look for opportunities to improve our services through effective change and transformation.
In this role:
- You will ensure future demand from organizational growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity planning for Shared Services systems and teams
- You will lead service delivery to meet set goals and targets, implementing effective solutions that align service and technical delivery in a timely manner
- You are going to develop key strategic support relationships with People Teams, third party vendors and customers to understand standard methodologies of service delivery
- You are to build meaningful relationships with partners while driving solution management that always represents customer interests
- You'll have a hand in encouraging employee growth through active learning and mentorship to facilitate the team's individual and collective development
- You'll look after developing, operationalizing and managing Business Continuity framework
On your first day, we will expect that:
- You have more than eight years of experience in an HR service delivery management in a global, customer-focused organisation
- You posses solid experience in process improvement and transformation/re-engineering
- You are highly knowledgeable and experienced in developing HR services using lean, agile and design thinking methodologies
- You are pro-employee, dedicated to your team's welfare, and an excellent communicator, empathic leader and an expert in building interpersonal relationship and working within a team environment
- You have the passion to manage multiple medium-large teams with conflicting priorities and tight deadlines
It's also great if:
- You are 6 Sigma-certified, preferably a black-belter
- You have worked with Workday or other HR Management systems
- You posses knowledge of IT concepts, HR Technologies, Analytics and Automation
- You are knowledgeable of Atlassian products/tools e.g. Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Trello
More about our teamOn the Atlassian People team, we use an analytical, data inclined approach to solve problems, build programs, and help Atlassians constantly improve upon how they work. You’ll work with a team that partners with business and technology teams to ensure our employees are innovating at their peak, leading teams and guiding their amazing people.
To learn more about working with the team, see our Business Team page!
More about our benefitsWhether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about AtlassianCreating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: .
Additional InformationWe believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.