Job Description Summary
This position will manage a subset of Softlines categories, under the guidance of the Sr. Licensing Manager, for the Coca-Cola Sardlines Licensing business in North America. The Associate Licensing Manager will be responsible for understanding category trends, prospecting new licensees and managing existing partners to ensure revenue targets and growth objectives are met. The role will report into the North America Softlines Manager.
Key responsibilities include
- Builds and manages relationships with licensees in assigned categories. Leads and supports day to day communication for all softlines partners. Disseminates corporate and brand marketing direction, strategies and priorities to all softlines partners.
- Develops and negotiates contracts, program agreements and renewals with third parties (e.g., licensees, and properties) to drive retail sales and marketing value of licensed merchandise in assigned categories.
- Supports Softlines Manager in day to day responsibilities including contract support, financial analysis and gathering information.
- Supports the implementation of retail, product and category strategies and ensures appropriate product segmentation and distribution plans are achieved.
- Understands retail landscape and product trends in assigned categories in order to identify new opportunities for profitable business growth.
- Encourages partner innovation to deliver compelling products that are commercially viable.
- Ensures products are strategically relevant and delivers against the Company quality standards.
Finance and Business Planning
- Ensures royalty revenue targets and sales performance objectives are met for assigned categories.
- Leads the annual business planning process with licensees in assigned categories. Provides input on category plans. Tracks and measures execution of the category business plan.
- Builds relationships with internal teams to ensure licensees have the tools in place to succeed.
- Provides partner and product information to Brands, Business Development and Business Units to support cross-category promotions, marketing and sales initiatives.
- Leads special projects with BU.
- Three to five years’ experience in the Licensing Industry
- Understanding of brand positioning and retail landscape
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Strong communication skills (written, oral, and presentation)
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to facilitate and accelerate a value-based business relationships
- Strong analytical skills and ability to execute basic financial analysis
- Highly result oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a strong pulse on assigned categories to ensure partners and products are culturally relevant.
- Successful performance record
Our Growth Culture
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.