Hurlburt Field, FL, US
Information System Security Manager
Support an Air Force client through the operation, maintenance, and development of specialized command and control mission systems (C2MS). Monitor, analyze, and detect Cyber events and incidents within information systems and networks under general supervision. Assist with integrated, dynamic Cyber defense. Coordinate and maintain security tool sets to support organizations’ continuous monitoring and ongoing authorization programs. Ensure all C2MS systems and solutions are approved and secure for operation on AF, USSOCOM, and other networks across the globe.
- 3 years of experience in DoD or military service, providing Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (RMF) and certification and accreditation processes
- Experience with RMF documentation, artifacts, products, and tools
- Experience with EITDR systems, artifacts, and products
- Experience with eMASS, Xacta, SNAP, and PPS
- Experience with writing policy and guidance
- Top Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED required
- Formal DoD Risk Management Framework (DoDRMF) training
- Knowledge of AFSOC and USSOCOM missions
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.