Job DescriptionThe primary responsibility of this position is to ensure effective fulfillment of products from customer order to remittance and that the business meets customer promises in terms of on time shipment, product availability & inventory optimization.
The Customer Logistics Representative works in a fast paced, team-oriented environment that partners closely with other internal departments to provide optimum professional customer service to the field-based Sales team; to maintain and enhance business. This person must be detail oriented with a strong work ethic, focused on providing a positive customer experience. This position is responsible for accurate product orders and completing sales order processes within our guidelines and Quality Policy.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 11:00am to 8:00pm EST with rotational on-call.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Process and review orders for internal and external customers to ensure accurate order processing and on-time deliveries.
- Coordinate inventory and delivery for emergency shipments.
- Communicate via phone and email to support Sales Field.
- Effectively interacting with all departments to resolve customer queries or to redirect queries to the appropriate department.
- Research and determine a corrective course of action for delivery issues and other problematic situations.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of products.
- Troubleshoot, train and support the Sales Field with our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- Participate in the emergency on-call rotational schedule.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Ability to adhere to daily deadlines while managing multiple tasks
- Organized, detailed, as well as process and goal oriented.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Comfortable dealing with and managing change.
- Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible.
- Availability to work M-F 11am-8pm EST with rotational on-call.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Education/Experience:Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with at least 2 years of customer service experience; or at least four years of experience in customer service. Previous experience in the medical device industry preferred. Prior exposure to product inventory and inventory processes also preferred.
Language Ability:Ability to read, write and understand detailed work instructions and procedures. Ability to effectively and persuasively present information and respond to questions from managers, internal/external customers and the general public. Ability to address internal and external customer concerns in a calm, efficient and proactive manner.
Math Ability:Ability to calculate figures and apply concepts of basic math skills.
Reasoning Ability:Must possess the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Computer Skills:Previous experience using JD Edwards or comparable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, MasterControl (Document Control Software), Microsoft Outlook, Oracle on Demand (CRM Software) is preferred.
Supervisory Responsibilities:This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 30 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Work From Home: Not availableTravel Percentage: NoneStryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.