Do you have a background in strategic analysis from a consultancy, business development or strategic/commercial finance position in a global company? Are you interested to impact how Arla drives performance? Then join the Strategic Finance team to provide core insights and analyses for decision making and help Arla fulfil our strategic ambitions.
A value creation driven finance business analyst for top management
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Finance, this is a great opportunity to become a part of a dynamic Strategic Finance team of 5 colleagues and to be part of Arla’s larger Performance Management organization. As Manager, you will be based in Viby, Denmark and you will operate across all levels of our global organisation as analyst and sparring partner for Arla’s finance community and the business on a variety of strategic and finance driven topics. In this role, where you influence decision-making processes to help Arla to improve our strategic direction and business performance, you will be responsible for:
- Driving insight analyses for presentation in our Executive Management Team and Board of Directors. This means transforming complex data and facts into clear messages to support the ongoing performance dialogue
- Further moving performance management in Arla towards an integrated performance management model including both traditional financial KPIs and more externally and strategically focused KPIs
- Contributing to the strategy development process by running strategic modelling, but also supporting the strategic planning process across Arla to ensure firm strategy follow-up and seamless planning processes.
- A variety of ad hoc tasks and project management assignments spanning from short-term forecast and business impact analysis to larger project assignments within strategy and finance
Strategic minded problem solver and a strong collaborator with critical thinking ability
You will get to use your excellent people skills as you work across the entire Arla finance and business organisation. As a true relationship builder, you collaborate with stakeholders and lead all types of activities – from complex projects to very hands-on day-to-day tasks.
- You have international experience in a finance business partner, business controller or analyst role. However, more important to your previous job titles is either an exposure to strategic tasks or a sound management or financial consulting background with a track record based on a strong Master’s level degree
- You possess solid financial and business analytical skills in combination with an in-depth understanding of a company’s overall performance, value drivers and KPIs. Experience in using advanced analytics tools, spreadsheet modelling and systems is a clear plus
- You have excellent skills to dive into details, together with zooming out ability to building links into a big picture
- You have a strong business mind-set and the ability to link financial analysis with commercial, operational and strategic data to create sound insight
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply before 4th October 2019. The exposure and breadth of this position means we welcome applications from a range of diverse backgrounds. For additional information, in the first instance please contact Director of Strategic Finance Ville Saari on email@example.com .