Sr. Product Manager, Ad Platform (SSP)Activision Blizzard Media is a rapidly growing business built to connect brands with our 350M + global player base across Activision, Blizzard and King.
We create premium, innovative advertising experiences for world-class casual mobile games like King's Candy Crush Saga. Looking ahead, we plan to launch advertising across the Activision Blizzard portfolio, including high growth areas like eSports. This is an exciting time to join this growing business.
We are seeking a skilled Senior Product Manager that has a passion for digital advertising, data-driven platforms and the gaming industry. You enjoy gaining a deep understanding of relevant technology and your target customer, creatively solving complex problems, and can effectively communicate your solutions. You are a team player and enjoy working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. You enjoy playing with data to support your decisions, pinpointing areas of product prioritization and helping align tactical implementation with corporate strategy.
Working with internal teams and external stakeholders you will identify product opportunities and partner with Engineering to build effective solutions and with Product Marketing to take them to market. You will be responsible for the roadmap, feature definition and prioritization of key areas of our ad platform. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of the back-end workings of an ad platform such as targeting and forecasting.
Your role within Activision Blizzard Media
- Work with key stakeholders to evaluate product needs and identify key business drivers in order to develop set the strategy for data and build a product roadmap aligned with the product vision
- Develop detailed product requirements inclusive of product mocks if needed and work with engineering to verify understanding and determine LOE
- Build business cases and analytical support/insight for new business initiatives; this requires identifying and understanding key issues for particular customer personas, quantitatively analyzing these issues, and communicating key insights and results
- Partner with our internal operational teams to gather critical requirements, turn requirements into feature definition and build tools that solve user needs
- Own the problem definition, product backlog and feature definition for our forecasting and targeting tools and the data that powers them
- Work closely with legal teams and company leaders to ensure industry and privacy-compliant use of data
- Shape the direction of products based on predictive modeling by working hand-in-hand with data scientists
Skills to create thrills
- Minimum 5+ years as a product manager in digital advertising or related industry required. Ideally, you will have a strong understanding of programmatic media buying
- Previous experience working on forecasting, inventory management or targeting products
- Experience defining products for mobile applications
- Strong problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze product concepts, strategic opportunities and competitive threats
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Hands-on experience with SQL and interpreting complex datasets
- Bachelor's degree in technical field required. MBA preferred
About Activision and Our Family of BrandsKing is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one (or more!) of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö and Stockholm along with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, LA, Malta and New York. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) which acquired King in February 2016.
Activision Blizzard is a member of the Fortune 500 and S&P 500, and the world's most successful standalone interactive entertainment company.
We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world every day through franchises including Activision's Call of Duty®, Destiny and Skylanders®, Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®, and King's Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™.
We’ve been one of Fortune’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®" for the last four years. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, we have operations throughout the world, and our games are played in 196 countries.
More information about our company and products can be found on our website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroesMaking games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
Apply now!You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.