Danfoss offers you an excellent opportunity to become team member as a Technical Support Engineer in Croatia, within a Danfoss Heating Segment. In the position you will focus on maximizing and continuous improvements of customer’s satisfaction and loyalty through detection of opportunities to serve the customer while addressing customer support requests and perform outbound sales activities.
This way you will also ensure dialog and cooperation with product development, product portfolio management and claim handling.
You will be located in Zagreb, report to Sales Manager and support your customers and Danfoss sales team by
- Giving technical support and advisory on the phone or e-mail
- Providing technical trainings to internal and external customers
- Maintenance, distribution and development of demo panels
- Supporting fields test on site
- Preparing project quotations
- Handling general pre- and post-sales customer queries and claims
- Cooperation with sales team
- Registering all customer queries in to CRM (salesforce.com) and to follow-up, escalate when needed.
Background and skills
To be considered for the position we require at least Bachelor´s degree from Mechanical Engineering or previous experience in the similar position.
We also expect from a new hire to have
- Work experience in HVAC systems design and installation
- English – at least intermediate (ability to understand technical terminology and to communicate)
- PC literate (MS office, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, Salesforce.com)
- Good communication skills
- Self-driven and curious
We offer you a dynamic and exciting working environment, interesting internal and external contacts and colleagues you can learn from, future career paths on country, regional or global level and working on challenging assignments to accelerate your personal and professional development.
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a global market-leading technology company. We are respected around the world and across industries for our innovative, high-quality products and solutions. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.