Would you like to work for one of the best employers in Denmark and be part of innovating hearing care and a key part behind improving the life quality of thousands of people around the world? Then you might be our next product specialist ready to drive the digital solutions and support our customers globally.
- A challenging, dynamic and international working environment.
- To become part of a company with high ambitions and a “will to win”.
- An ambitious organization where we constantly strive to improve ourselves and today we pride ourselves with having state of the art product development methods, products and highly skilled and competent employees.
- An informal working environment that provides you with the responsibility to develop through assignments and allocation to relevant training.
- Responsibility and impact on own deliveries/projects.
A pivotal role in an international setupAs Product Specialist within the digital area, you will be part of Product Marketing Support and a vital link between R&D and marketing communication. This includes software and app content to digital channels, marketing material like product presentations, product guides, documentation of product variants, product information material and training material ensuring a consistent experience of the market communication around the product.
To do this you will need a strong interest and deep understanding of our current and future digital product portfolio. Our digital solutions are key to our success on the market and you will be a pivotal contributor to a successful commercial launch.
In your daily work, you will interact with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all needs are met across the release to ensure on-time deliveries of the best quality.
You can look forward to a wide range of challenging tasks and, in short, you will be involved in:
- Conducting market and segment analysis to understand how to frame the product, the product mix and what the unique selling points should be.
- Ensuring an audiological/clinical relevance of the product description and material.
- Driving the creation of the material or brief other teams paving the way for a successful product launch.
- Delivering clear product analysis and communication and ensuring a strong link to the training material we provide internally and externally.
You should expect up to 10 days of travel activities each year.
QualificationsTo be a success in you new position, we expect you to possess most of the following skills and qualifications:
- Educational digital/technical background and solid experience of digital channels such as web and apps and potentially clinical fitting software.
- Strong digital understanding with an interest for the underlying technologies.
- Passionate about software, market communication and digital tools.
- Knows how to systematically work with market needs and a motivation to provide customers with relevant and user-friendly solutions and how to communicate these.
- Preferably + 5 years of relevant experience. Ideally from Medical devices or hearing solutions industries.
Your personal markTo thrive in this position, you show high quality standards in your work and focus on executing on your deliverables to secure the entire value chain.
You must also demonstrate flexibility when priorities changes which occasionally happens. You have an open communication style and approachable attitude among your colleagues and stakeholders.
You have eyes on target and are a strong executer; you are able to put initiatives into action to uncover risks and ability to solve them by mitigation.
Moreover, we work in networking organization which means you need to be a strong relationship builder.
Make a true differenceBy joining the Oticon team, you help bring sounds to the millions of hearing impaired all over the world so they can live natural lives with friends and family.
You will find the perfect framework for your professional and personal development in a culture built on trust, openness and mutual respect. We welcome you in a growing international company where we push hard to be at the forefront of what is technically possible.
We are very proud of our company, our products and our unique culture. But don’t just take our word for it. 4 years in a row (2019 latest) “Ingeniøren” (the Engineer) has awarded us the number one employer within electronics and telecommunications in Denmark.