Are you motivated by new business opportunities and bringing world class solutions to market? Do you have a commercial background with a strong business mindset combined with a technical flair? Do you thrive in leading a team that executes packages of marketing materials and content for a varied range of communication channels?
If you can answer yes to these statements, then you might just be the candidate we’re looking for!
We consider this a unique role, where you’ll have to juggle multiple stakeholders, in a global context and a role where it is expected, that you’re capable of putting a point across forcefully and founded on solid facts, but still manage to be an approachable, friendly and strong team player.
The responsibilities include the following:
- Head of the newly formed team of 11 people called Product Marketing Support
- Be an inspiring people manager with 7 direct reports including a group manager, Product Specialists and Product Marketing coordinators
- Build team competences and develop and motivate individual staff members
- Be accountable for the team role as a link between R&D and global marketing
- As the overall responsible, ensure timely delivery of marketing content and collaterals including prioritization though strong stakeholder management
- The team will develop and support creation of product related marketing content, including briefings, providing content and own development of marketing collaterals
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Participate in and drive strategic projects in responsibility of Business & Portfolio Planning
- Be an active part of the Leadership Team in Business & Portfolio Planning
- Reporting to the VP of Business & portfolio Planning
We guarantee you an exciting and fulfilling job with lots of potential to influence activities in Marketing and go to market process as well as for personal and professional development.
What we are looking for:The skills and competencies below are desirable:
- Solid leadership and people management skills
- Experience with leading leaders
- Strong networking and stakeholder management skills
- Project management skills
- Technological understanding
- Broad commercial understanding
- Strong management and prioritization skills
- Ability to perform both at leading operational execution but also strategic project management
- Service minded and diligent in observing deadlines
- Experienced at negotiation and conflict handling
- Experienced at working in Matrix/Network organisations
- Experienced with development of marketing communication
Knowledge from technological industry and/or medical regulatory processes is considered an advantage.
Do you want to join the team?Then please send your application as soon as possible or no later than July 26th 2019. Please notice we only accept applications through our online recruitment system. Due to the upcoming summer holidays longer recruitment process must be expected.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Heine Andersen, VP Business and Portfolio Planning on +45 2341 0784 or by mail HJAN@oticon.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Make a true difference!By joining the Oticon team, you help bring sounds to the millions of hearing impaired all over the world so they can live natural lives with friends and family.
You will find the perfect framework for your professional and personal development in a culture built on trust, openness and mutual respect. We welcome you in a growing international company where we push hard to be at the forefront of what is technically possible. No matter if the goal is a new, highly advanced hearing aid feature, a new ERP system or a totally revolutionary marketing tool, we strive to excel.
We are very proud of our company, our products and our unique culture. But don’t just take our word for it. In both 2016 and 2017 “Ingeniøren” (the Engineer) has awarded us the number one employer within electronics and telecommunications in Denmark. Want to join us?