Danfoss is looking for a Customer Service Representative to strengthen our team in Espoo. You will work in a varied role where your main responsibility is delivering excellent customer service to our customers. You will also work closely with internal stakeholders including sales and our factories and warehouses to ensure our customers’ needs are met.
Your key task will be to
- Provide effective, proactive and professional service to assigned direct customers and others.
- Manage customer orders, enquiries and other supporting activities.
- Work within the larger Customer Service team to support colleagues locally and internationally where needed.
- With a high customer focus, identify and resolve issues proactively and help the customers and colleagues to efficiently manage requirements.
- Proactively manage Service Cloud and SAP, ensuring customer queries or orders are progressed in a timely manner with flawless quality.
- Apply Danfoss processes and procedures in daily work, be open to new ways of working and remain flexible to ensure customer remains as the focus.
Background and skills
To be considered for this position, you need experience from working in a Customer Service or Sales Administration role.
Furthermore, we are looking for an individual who has
- Knowledge from working with SAP.
- Great communication skills and precise way of working.
- Ability to work well under pressure and under strict deadlines.
- Excellent team player willing to work collaboratively to achieve team targets.
You will need a proactive, passionate and positive mindset, excellent communications skills, and good knowledge on SAP which will be your main tool along with Service Cloud. A can-do approach in dealing with complexity and learning new things will go a long way as well.
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a high-performance technology company. We give you opportunities to learn and grow – both professionally and personally – while still maintaining a healthy work/life balance. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.