The ideal profile
Reporting directly to Head of the Burner Components Due to the small team and the broad coverage, the employee will need to be able to cover a wide range of different activities, ranging from strategic task`s making marketing campaigns to operative task like telephone support to field engineering onsite at a customer’s having a technical or product conversion question.
Due to the oil burner market is very conservative the ideal candidate will have experience from the industry, and due to the broad job description preferably coming from a managerial position of a small team or as a Key Account Manager.
The industry is characterized by having low organizational debt and hence the candidate shall be able to talk on all levels at the customer, ranging from installers to the managing director of the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Min 5 years’ experience from technical sales in the Oil Burner Industry
- A Hunter profile with technical interest & insight
- High performer, results driven, Analytical, problem solver
- Comfortable handling a broad variety of task, where the working days sometimes can be difficult to predict.
- Due to the high number of stakeholders around the candidate, both required from the market, but also engaging directly with the headquarter, the candidate shall be comfortable with, working in a matrix organization as well as being a strong Relation-ship builder.
- Excel experience is a must, but Ideally with hands on experience in an Enterprise Resource Systems (ERP) System e.g. SAP
- Management experience or KAM of a small team with a broad set of skills (nice to have)
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a global market-leading technology company. We are respected around the world and across industries for our innovative, high-quality products and solutions. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.