Space Application Services is a Belgian company based in the Brussels area, with a subsidiary in Houston United States of America and a R&D office in the Netherlands. The company’s aim is to research and develop innovative systems, solutions and products and provide services to the aerospace, security markets & related industries.
In the frame of our International Commercial Experiment Cubes Service (ICE Cubes) we promote and sell space flight opportunities to research organisations, industries, space agencies, academia and educational organisations. For this service, the market to access space by companies or research institutes is at an emerging stage, hence allowing for innovative marketing & sales efforts to bring this to possible customers audience.
We are looking for a Marketing & Business Analyst. The candidate will mainly report to the Head of ICE Cubes Business Development and will be based in Noordwijk, the Netherlands. The position includes business travels abroad, sometimes at short notice.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the definition and implementation of the marketing strategy for the ICE Cubes Service
- Prepare and execute marketing campaigns
- Prepare value proposition material for customer sectors
- Follow up leads and convert these into opportunities
- Customer Relationship Management tools usage & evolution
- Set up the commercial framework related to the extension of the ICE Cubes Service to new platforms (e.g. external ISS platforms, free flyers, cubesats)
- Coordinate for and participate in promotional events and conferences
- Provide support with the website / social media / newsletter
- Interface with customers and platforms organisations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master Degree in Marketing, Business Management studies or Engineering/Scientific field with high interest in Marketing and Business Management aspects
- Interest in / at ease with technical, scientific and space engineering aspects
- Knowledge of or experience with marketing strategies, market identification and analysis.
Experience in/with one of the following will be considered as an asset:
- Non-space sectors with high potential to use space assets such as pharma, chemistry, materials, biotechnology, food, space technology
- Innovation / business consultancy
- The European Commission Research and Development programmes (H2020).
The successful candidate will have the following skills
- An innovative mindset and “Think out-of-the-box” open mindedness
- A proactive and flexible attitude, with initiative and ability to work independently
- A keen eye for detail and big-picture vision
- Strength to cope with schedules and deadlines
- Ability to:
- Work in structured and unstructured situations
- (net)work in / with international teams
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
What Do We Offer?
- Working in a growing company with Staff located in Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands
- A professional, pleasant atmosphere with motivated and passionate staff, where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged
- An interesting remuneration package with a relocation allowance, if applicable
- A full time position with an indefinite contract of employment and occasional travels.
How To Apply?
- Please send your CV and Motivation Letter (both in English) via the "Apply Now" button, to the attention of Ms. Hilde Stenuit.
The candidate shall be eligible to work in the European Union or in possession of a European Blue Card for two or more years.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.