Norwalk, CT, USA
FactSet has created a new role for an individual to lead our effort to create a market-leading buy & sell-side research platform for the real estate industry. The individual will work closely with our Content organization and Research business unit to expand FactSet’s strategy for Research solutions in the real estate industry. The successful individual will have experience in analyzing REITs and Real Estate development companies. He or she will be responsible for defining a business plan to create a competitive product for the end-market in focus. Primary users include Investment Bankers and Sell- and Buy-side research analysts.
The Industry Lead for real estate will be involved in the implementation of new products and will guide the modification of existing products to improve FactSet’s workflow for clients focused on the real estate industry. He or she will be hands-on in all aspects of the product development cycle. Consultative sales visits with clients and frequent communication with existing clients will be essential to be successful in this role.
- Define requirements to create a market-leading research platform for US and Global real estate companies
- Partner with FactSet Product Development to deliver client-facing applications and data delivery methods that simplify and enhance the workflow of users who cover the real estate industry
- Work with FactSet’s client-facing teams to sell the data and support existing and new clients
- Collect feedfrom clients directly and indirectly through FactSet’s client-facing teams
- Collaborate with FactSet’s Content Collection teams to deliver new content sets and to improve existing ones
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience with at least some client-facing experience
- Experience analyzing banks - experience in investment banking or sell-side or buy-side research analyst role is a plus. Analytical experience within a bank would also be a valuable asset for this role.
- A general understanding of investment banking and asset management and the related analytical workflows
- Willingness to travel
- CFA preferred, but not required