Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role:The Sales Enablement Specialist is responsible for keeping our sales enablement platform up to date with content, working across functions and regions. The successful candidate will develop strategies and best practices for delivering content to support our field selling organization. The person in this role will act as the subject matter expert, consulting with all key stakeholders to ensure all sales enablement programs and content provide a seamless end-to-end customer experience that meets the business needs.
Your responsibilities include:
- Act as Product Owner of our sales enablement technology, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve measurement, governance, process, productivity and performance.
- Work with commercial IT and IT Architects to implement dynamic content delivery for sales reps to ensure they have the right content at the right time to be successful.
- Provide input into sales enablement strategy and implement tactics to drive content utilization.
- Identify opportunities to capture and provide customer insights to the field sales organization
- Develop mechanisms to receive feedback from the field on content quality, content gaps, trends, rising needs to ensure a proactive strategy.
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with Sales, Sales Ops, Sales Training, integrated marketing communications, Analytics, UX/Design, MarTech, IT and others as needed to ensure a seamless end to end customer experience.
- Develop best practices for delivering content to the FSO and influence stakeholders to develop content aligned to each stage of the customer journey
What we’re looking for:
- Exceptional communication, relationship building and collaboration skills with the proven ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize and produce effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge/understanding of content delivery systems (e.g. Sharepoint, Seismic, Showpad, Pardot or others).
- Copywriting, editing and light design skills.
- 1-3+ years driving customer-centric sales enablement strategies in a B2B or B2C environment. Experience in medical device, biopharma, healthcare or another regulated field is preferred.
- Experience in delivering communications and content to a field-based organization. Project management skills are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in Marketing and or communications.
- Travel: 5% more or less depending on project; candidate should be comfortable with travel and overtime.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 448209
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Medical, Consulting, Developer, Medical Technology, Marketing Communications, Healthcare, Technology, Marketing