In Corporate Procurement we are looking for a strong and dynamic profile to take up the vacant position as Category Manager for the categories Logistics and Company Cars (Fleet).
You will be part of a team of 24 experienced colleagues in Corporate Procurement Denmark and will be procurement responsible for the categories Logistics and Fleet category. You will be responsible for the development and execution of the category plans for the area in close cooperation with stakeholders and procurement colleagues.
The position will be located in Humlebæk, Denmark. 10-20 travel days per year can be expected.
Your primary tasks
- Global responsibility for the categories Logistics and Company Cars
- Accountable for the development and execution of the category plans for Logistics and Company Cars
- Facilitate alignment of procurement and category teams within Logistics and Company Cars
- Lead and/or support projects globally within own categories
- Responsible for contract management within own area
- Lead or participate in ad hoc projects, strategic initiatives and planning activities within Corporate Procurement and business services
Your qualifications and experience
- Relevant educational background
- At least 5 years of experience from a strategic procurement function
- Solid category management experience within Logistics
- Preferably good track record within distribution tenders, 3PL and fleet management
- Cross cultural experience from an international organisation
- Solid negotiation skills
- Solid contract experience
- Strong communication skills
- Project Management experience
As a person you
- Think holistic & strategic
- Take personal ownership
- Are result driven
- Have high ethical standards
- Have the ability to prioritize
Corporate Procurement is a strategic procurement function formed in 2006. We are 45 dedicated employees with headquarters in Humlebæk, Denmark and offices in China, Hungary, Poland, USA, Costa Rica, France, Germany and United Kingdom.
Corporate Procurement have a solid and global reach supporting our dedication to category management across direct and indirect categories. The organization is characterized as a professional and informal environment where we are commercially responsible for all external spend and contracts from suppliers to Coloplast.
We focus our ambition around stakeholder collaboration, alignment and early involvement to ensure best value of sourcing projects, negotiations and contract management efforts across the business. Further, we invest in building competencies within performance analytics and commercial negotiations to support category activities. We believe in setting high ambitions in everything we do.