Company DescriptionRocket Internet incubates, builds and operationally develops internet-based business models. It provides operational support to its companies and helps them scale internationally. Besides, it strategically invests in complementary internet and technology companies globally to build out its network. Rocket Internet focuses predominantly on four industry sectors of online and mobile retail and services that make up a significant share of consumer spending: Food & Groceries, Fashion, General Merchandise and Home & Living. Rocket Internet's selected companies are active in a large number of countries around the world. Rocket Internet SE is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (ISIN DE000A12UKK6, RKET) and is included in the MDAX index. For further information please visit http://www.rocket-internet.com.
Job DescriptionRocket Internet’s security & infrastructure team is seeking a highly talented and motivated Head of Infrastructure & Security to drive initiatives and protecting the security of our company, affiliates and it’s assets.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of technology offerings, including emerging technologies, and should have hands-on experience in implementing and using technology and security platforms/solutions.
- Lead and supervise the internal IT operations, Infrastructure & Security team that oversees and coordinates cross functional processes and strategies
- Develop, own and monitor inter-connected projects across information security, network operations and IT infrastructure
- Implement cost and performance monitoring for internal projects as well when working with 3rd parties
- Manage a strong relationship and communication with senior stakeholders with status updates, resolve issues and manage their expectations
- Define and own processes for information security, data privacy, disaster recovery and security audits and generate risk mitigation processes
- Mitigate and follow the latest security risks and respond to threats quickly
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience (minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in Security- or System Engineering and 3 years of experience in leading small cross functional teams)
- Expert knowledge of IT Security standards and policies like GDPR, ISO27001 or ITIL (Security related certifications are a plus)
- Good knowledge of applied cryptography, authentication and authorisation technologies
- Experience of Directory Services such as Active Directory and openLDAP
- Experience in designing and managing secure HA IT infrastructures
- Well-rounded background in host, network and application security including routing and communication protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, TLS)
- Excellent English in oral and written form. German is a big plus.