Commercial Excellence Manager
Location – DK – SmørumWould you like to be part of Demant’s International Sales Division? Do you have the drive and experience to deliver excellent results in collaboration with sales companies worldwide? Then we might have an exciting opportunity for you in our Commercial Excellence function at our Danish headquarter north of Copenhagen.
This position would provide you with a unique opportunity of working on the forefront of building a brand-new function. Are you experienced in designing and implementing commercial concepts based on input from multiple stakeholders? And would you like to work with people with diverse backgrounds? Then come and join us in shaping the future direction of our new team.
Who are we?We are a dedicated Commercial Excellence team with the ambition to maximize our commercial impact across markets and business areas. We accomplish this by developing new processes, practices and tools that drive efficiency and empower our sales companies to capitalize on their given market opportunities. We are relentless in our pursuit of cross-functional collaboration and commercial innovation. And we are looking for our new colleague to join us on this journey.
What will you do?As our new Commercial Excellence Manager, your responsibility will be to identify, develop and implement new commercial processes, practices and tools to maximize commercial impact. You will work in close cooperation with sales companies, where you will review, challenge and inspire local practices with a focus on driving efficiency and leveraging market opportunities. You will play a leading role in providing actionable commercial recommendations - both for local and global management.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Lead selected Commercial Excellence projects in close cooperation with sales companies
- Lead local Commercial Excellence assessments and cross-functional project teams
- Drive implementation projects as an outcome of the Sales Excellence 2.0 initiative
- Provide subject-matter expertise in the areas of commercial strategy, market potential mapping, targeting & segmentation, territory planning, account planning and sales incentives models
- Support key interfaces to marketing and sales functions across business units and markets
Are you our new colleague?In order for you to be a success in this role, we expect that you can build on established local practices and support sales companies to realise their full potential.
As a person, we expect you to thrive in independent positions where you shape and establish your own work domain. You are a very structured person who enjoys developing sound project plans and following up on them. We are looking for a proactive and dynamic person to whom it comes natural to establish and maintain personal relations across a large organisation. Lastly, we expect you to be focused on achieving your ambitious targets.
We hope that you live up to as much of the following:
- Strong commercial mind-set and experience with strategic marketing and sales management
- Proven consulting and problem-solving skills from previous projects and assignments
- Several years of professional experience from a position in Commercial Excellence in related B2B industry or from a position in management consulting/in-house consulting
- Passionate about solving complex business challenges
- Leadership skills with the ability to drive cross-functional project teams
- Humble, curious and good listening skills
We expect you to be fluent in English and to travel internationally (app. 60 travel days should be expected per year).
Do you want to join the team?Then send your CV and motivation letter as soon as possible – deadline is 31 May 2019. We will already now be screening weekly and invite relevant candidates for interviews. We only accept applications through our online recruitment system. If you would like to learn more about the job, you are welcome to contact Anja Lemcke Jørgensen, Recruitment Manager on phone no. +45 5117 6751.
We look forward to hearing from you.