Apply now »
WTG Support Engineer - Mechanical
DK, Videbaek | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 3637
Are you an experienced Mechanical Technical Support Engineer looking to take the next step in your career with a global leader in sustainable energy solutions?
If you have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English with a desire to provide high standards of customer service, then we want to hear from you.
Service Operations - Regional Support NCE - WTG Engineering & Support – NCE, WTG, E&S, NCE, (DK)
Reporting to the Manager for WTG Engineering & Support NCE (DK) you will be part of a high experience dedicated team and take leadership for implementing Vestas strategy, supporting the Service and Construction organisations and local business units with technical knowledge, secure customer focus and safety.
Working within a team of 15 Engineers, you will provide technical support to our field engineers and customers, working together to investigate the issues and provide solutions for mechanical and turbine performance.
ResponsibilitiesThe key responsibilities include:
- Be the link between WTG Engineering & Support NCE (DK) and Technology R&D
- Technical follow up on Gearbox and general mechanical related jobs with focus on turbine performance
- Provide timely and correct responses and support to the Service and Construction organisations
- Answering requests in tickets and emails, and handling failure reports from Service Technicians
- Prepare Technical Customer reports, and presenting Technical matters at customer meetings
- Technical questions and warranty cases dialogue with sub-suppliers
- Ensure that Technical knowledge is spread within the Team.
- A relevant technical education, such as Mechanical Engineer, Marine Engineer, or a shorter mechanical education + long term experience from the wind industry
- Working experience from the wind industry is preferred but not mandatory
- Solid knowledge in transmission/gearbox and mechanical systems
- Knowledge of wind turbine gearboxes and mechanical systems are preferred.
- Strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Must be structured, self-driven, takes initiative and ownership
- Team-player orientated, able to excel as part of a global team
- Ability and willingness to travel across different regions
- Customer oriented with the ability to understand the business value seen from a service and customer perspective
- Building networks and relationships, both internal and external
- Able to handle multiple simultaneous tasks.
What we OfferAn exciting opportunity to work within a supportive team and grow your career with the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions.
- This role is based in Videbaek, Denmark
- Working hours are Monday – Friday between either 7am & 3pm or 8am & 4pm
- Please apply online using the apply button at the top of this page.
For further information, please contact Preben Gosvig Madsen, Manager, WTG E&S (DK) on +4522759397.
About VestasVestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Apply now »