Location:Prague, 108, CZ
Software Configuration Manager & DevOps Engineer in Risk
Development |Level 1-3| Full-time | Permanent|Prague
DivisionDeutsche Börse Services sro, CIO / COO (Div), Clearing and Risk IT (Dpt), Risk IT (S)
In Risk (a semi-independent Product of Deutsche Boerse) we focus on making Eurex Clearing the industry leader in Risk Services / CCP Risk Management and to support the growth into new products and markets. We are looking for engineering talent for our team in Prague to solve challenging problems well.
We foster a culture of high standards, freedom and responsibility. We encourage ownership, independent decision making and bias to action. We are curious, move fast, avoiding unnecessary bureaucracy and sharing information and feedback broadly.
- Participation on the complete software development lifecycle, supporting DevOps and DevOps toolchain with focus on
- GitHub – security, REST API, web-hooks
- Jenkins, CircleCI – maintaining and creating new jobs, experience with Jenkins pipelines is an advantage
- JFrog Artifactory – administration, monitoring, maintenance
- In-house tools – customized tools that are built on top of Maven and CMake
- Integration with other DevOps tools such as JIRA or Slack.
- Driving automation and public cloud adoption
- Understanding our current software development and deployment processes and participation on smooth migration from on premise development and deployment to public cloud environment
- In 1st step work with virtual servers, supporting IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) approach; work with RedHat images, scripting, apply Ansible or Terraform tools in public cloud environments
- In 2nd step move to containers and PaaS (Platform as a Service) approach; work with Docker and container orchestration system like Kubernetes or OpenShift with respect to our regulated business nature
You should possess and demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Very good communication skills, understanding of complex interrelations in bigger IT projects and organizing abilities
- Initiative, responsibility, toughness and distinct abilities to work in a team
- Experience with tools and public cloud services as it is mentioned in the role description
- Good knowledge of Linux OS, ideally Red Hat distribution, shell scripting, Python
- Basics in programming languages (C++, Java)
- Willingness to explore and learn
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resourceswww.deutsche-boerse.com