Do you thrive handling many different tasks & stakeholders simultaneously and do you want a central role in the IT organization in an international company?
With direct report to the CIO you will support the IT management team in delivering strategic and operational tasks.
As Project & Portfolio Coordinator you get a variety of tasks such as managing the overall IT project portfolio, maintaining the project methodology and support project managers in their daily workuse as well as the project management for smaller projects.
You also have have administrative duties supporting the IT Management team with reporting, process management as well as arranging global meetings and seminars, handling external suppliers and in general secure the day to day operation of a global IT organization.
For the right person and mindset, this will be a unique opportunity to gain insight and deliver results in a global IT organization working closely together with experienced managers and specialists around the world.
Corporate IT delivers a wide range of IT services to the Topsoe business varying from infrastructure, security and support to application maintenance and software development.
All requires a strong process, execution and reporting effort to support a business highly dependent on our IT services.
- Manage and act as key contact point for the project portfolio and project methodology
- Project manager for smaller projects & changes
- Handle administrative tasks such as reporting, process documentation, meeting arrangements etc.
- Deliver input and drive initiatives for improvements of operational excellence and strengthening IT deliveries in close cooperation with the IT Management team
- Participate in planning of the IT Strategy & functional roadmaps
- Raise timely input if deadlines cannot be met to secure deliveries and project success.
- Are structured with a planning mindset
- Have solid analytic skills and thrive making a difference
- Have a strong desire for service excellence, professional conduct and continuous improvement.
- Possess strong inter-personal skills and the ability to build solid relations
- Demonstrate initiative and enjoy increasing responsibility
- Work independently with strong communication skills.
- You may have graduated recently or have a few years of working experience in a global context. Most importantly you have a proactive approach, are self-driven and would like to take part of a successful global team depending on your support.
- You speak, read and write Danish and English effortlessly.
- Please contact CIO Niels Keller-Larsen at email@example.com if you want to know more about the position.
- If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references before May 29, 2019.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approximately 890 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,200 employees www.topsoe.com