At Novozymes, we work in partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
In Indirect Sourcing, you will become part of a global Indirect Sourcing & Procurement function located at Novozymes’ main sites. Indirect Sourcing is part of the Global Sourcing & Facility Management organisation, and our value proposition is “We enable growth for Novozymes”. In Indirect Sourcing, we enable growth via collaboration throughout Novozymes, and balancing quality, cost and risk – for the better of Novozymes.
You will be leading and supporting sourcing projects within various indirect categories. You will be responsible for the implementation of sourcing strategies, aligning these to the overall objectives of the business and conduct relevant change management activities to ensure that your results are anchored in the organization.
Your key tasks
- Category strategy development & execution
- Market & supplier analysis
- Identifying sourcing opportunities
- Project portfolio management
- Negotiation and contracting
- Contract Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Stakeholder management at many different organizational levels
In this position you need to have
- MSc in Business Administration, Engineering or similar
- At least 4+ years of relevant strategic sourcing experience – preferably from a global company or consulting company
- Commercial mindset and a broad business acumen
- Outstanding project and change management skills
- Strong collaborative and persuasive communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Excellent problem solving and analytical capabilities
- High level of ambition and a natural strive for excellence
You will report directly to the Global Head of Indirect Sourcing.
We offer you the opportunity to work with exceptionally talented colleagues, and we will provide you with a wide range of opportunities for professional and personal development. You will experience a high level of exposure to the organization and get the opportunity to make a difference in an informal work setting.
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet's resources and helping build better lives. As the world's largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.