Are you motivated by new business opportunities and bringing world class solutions to market? Do you have a business mindset combined with a technical flair? Do you want to take a leading role in shaping tomorrows most advanced and technical superior hearing solutions?
If you can answer yes to these statements, then you might just be the candidate we’re looking for!
We consider this a unique role, where you’ll have to juggle multiple stakeholders, in a global context and a role where it is expected, that you’re capable of putting a point across forcefully and founded on solid facts, but still manage to be an approachable, friendly and strong team player.
About the job - Bringing world class hearing solutions to market
In the Product & Campaign team we are responsible for all Oticon products and solutions covering the lifecycle from the development phase to end of life. This includes commercial ownership of the products in the development phase, market insight and requirements, planning and delivery, product communication, customer experience and in-market responsibility of all Oticon products.
In the development phase you will work in the App program to ensure the right priorities to deliver the best and most relevant App solutions to the market. You will also work closely with Sales & Marketing to ensure the right messaging and campaigns to support launch of new Apps for Oticon.
Your tasks include the following
- Commercial responsibility for Oticon’s Software Applications across segments and markets
- Ensure appropriate and timely requirements to PPM incl. quality ambitions for all categories in program
- Key decision driver in shaping products to fit the market on a country level (market intelligence, product positioning, product-to-market deliverables)
- Project management in product development incl. product to market process
- Responsible for Business Plan, Milestone input, business stakeholder alignment and price-point-definition incl. feature split
We guarantee you an exciting and fulfilling job with lots of potential to influence activities in the development and go to market process as well as for personal and professional development.
What we are looking for
As a future NBI you thrive in complex and dynamic organizations engaging with many different stakeholders as well as pursuing your leadership ambition. Ideally, you have a commercial or engineering degree at bachelor or Master level combined with minimum 5 years of experience in product management and marketing. Furthermore, experience with Software scrum setup in a larger, complex organization will be an advantage, as this has probably stretched your ability to manage multiple stakeholders and deliver the agreed product on time.
The skills and competencies below are desirable
- Strong commercial mindset backed up by experience in strategic marketing, business management and international product launches.
- Solid experience and proven track record in project management
- Good understanding of how market and user needs translate into product specifications and success criteria for the target audience
- Solid experience working with Software and application development
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership ability (leading in a matrix)
- Indirect leadership skills
- Technological understanding
- Broad business understanding across categories
- Marketing segmenting and targeting
- Flair for selling your arguments, negotiation and conflict handling
- Strong analytical skill
- Good communication skills in English, written and oral
Knowledge from technological industry and/or medical regulatory processes is considered advantageous. As are experience of Hardware and Software or Software only.
Lastly, since you will be part of a global organization, you can expect to travel approx. 20-30 days per year – worldwide.
Send your application no later than the May 29th 2019.