MORE ABOUT THE JOB
Are you a creative junior marketeer at the start of your career? Do you want to kick start your career in a versatile role? Looking for a job where no day is the same? Good! Because that’s not all!
Do you also want to work in an international environment where you can develop broadly with a lot of freedom? Are you willing to always give that little bit extra and do you enjoy creating your own possibilities? Then you are the junior marketer we are looking for!
Are you willing to always give that little bit extra and do you enjoy creating your own possibilities? Than you might just be the junior marketer that we are looking for!
As a junior product marketeer you will be closely linked to our sales trading team where you will focus on one of our global product lines.
Not only will you help us to strategically position our product group towards our clients but you will also be responsible for researching. You will conduct market research, develop insights to support our continuous international expansion and create competitive analysis for marketing purposes and define ways to translate those analysis to our defined target markets.
You will do this in close collaboration with our expert Sales Team and Global Brand Manager but that's not all! Even though we're there for you every step of the way, we'd like you to closely collaborate with our customers to help them market the products they purchase from us. Because we target a specific product and customer group, you ideally speak Portuguese fluently so you can understand our local customers easily. You will help us further map our new markets, competitors but also our (potential) client needs.
Another important aspect of the job is to develop new marketing materials for our product groups. Experience in product marketing is something beneficial to really start operating on a more strategic level as you grow within this role in our company.
At ACT we appreciate entrepreneurship so we gladly offer you the opportunity to shape the role further according to your skills and interests!
Are you somebody..?
- With an open and enthusiastic personality?
- Creative and pragmatic?
- Self-starting and hands on?
- Who sees the bigger picture but also has a good eye for detail?
- Preferably experienced (either in working experience or internships) in the field of marketing and communication
Do you also match the following requirements?
- Recently finished Bachelor (preferably Marketing or Communications);
- Professional proficiency of Portuguese language, preferably also Spanish speaking;
- Availability of 4-5 days a week (full-time preferred)
- Good communication skills (lot of calling and liaising with customers)
- PowerPoint skills (need of creating marketing documents)
- Other design skills are an absolute pro, such as Adobe's Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign).
Instead of a long extensive cover letter, we would like you to answer our following questions. You can submit the answers to these questions in a word file:
- What do you think of cold calling? Could you see yourself doing that to gather information?
- What do you like about product marketing?
- How creative are you? (could you illustrate that with a recent example)
I connect clients to commodity markets
My work is all about understanding my clients’ needs and spotting opportunities. Bringing people together by matching supply to demand and vice versa.
Playing at the top of my game
I can persuade clients with my trading and social skills. I am a natural diplomat, easily connecting with people. Charming, attentive and sociable. Performing at the top of my game will earn me a place in the successful team at ACT Commodities.
But don’t worry, you’re not on your own. We are there for you all the way.
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…