Who are we?
UserTribe is one of the fastest growing customer centricity platforms in the world. Our vision is a world where companies create products, services and experiences which the world actually needs. We try to achieve this by bringing customer-centricity and ‘lean startup’ methodology to the heart of decision-making at enterprises. By facilitating customers’ interactions with our clients’ ideas, concepts, prototypes and marketing material, we enable our clients to involve customers at every stage of their workflows. This results in much shorter time-to-market, products & services which solve a real need, and marketing campaigns which delight customers. We enable our clients to utilize customers in multiple feedback loops over short time, to enable design-thinking and the new way of working.
We have built a company which is a thought-leader in customer centricity globally, grown our business by 350% in 1 year, and are now 60 people in Denmark, with a small and growing office in London. Having been bootstrapped from the start, we will be taking in our Series A funding in the first half of 2019, as we will accelerate our growth and internationalization. The team you will be working with on a day-to-day basis consists of entrepreneurs as well as profiles from McKinsey, Oliver Wyman, and Kunde & Co, providing you with ample opportunity to learn from a diverse group of brilliant people.
What are we offering?
You will take on the role as Client Director, responsible for driving our product further in the market by introducing UserTribe to new clients, building new relationships and ultimately helping enterprises understand the value from working with UserTribe.
You will build a solid pipeline of key stakeholders, managing the entire sales process from initial engagement to closing the sale before handing over the project relation to our client leads. You will establish, activate and manage client relations to create new opportunities through either new business or ensuring increased up- and cross-sales.
To succeed you will need to shape the clients’ mindsets around importance of customer-centricity.
As Client Director you will be building a team of Business Development Reps and Business Development Managers, being responsible for overall performance, KPIs, revenue and further development of the team.
What would your role be?
- Become an expert in our product, design-thinking and customer-centricity by selling a slightly complex product to some of the most prominent companies in an industry
- Manage a team of competent employees ensuring everyone performs within their role
- Always hunt new opportunities and build a strong sales pipeline for your team to constantly hit and beat targets
- Full-cycle sales responsibility from initial interest to final closure, including;
- Reach out and book meetings with promising top layer leads provided by team members both with new and existing clients
- Attend scheduled meetings booked by team members and pitch our winning product to promising leads
- Understanding (often strategic) issues clients are facing and how our solution could solve that
- Convert meetings and proposals into sales
- Activate and manage the lead relation constantly creating more interest Renew and renegotiate existing deals with clients always with the focus of growing their account
What would you get out of it?
- Get a chance to be in the market pitching and selling a hugely innovative and successful product, which is a global leader in its category - and with plenty of opportunity for further market growth
- Opportunities to work with some of the most exciting companies in the world, getting an insight into their processes and customer-centric strategies and help them transform
- Be challenged, grow and learn by being a team leader always focusing on not only improving your own performance but also your teams
- Get a unique opportunity to be part of a company building up a global presence and is growing at 100% per year
- Take advantage of a flexible working culture with freedom to structure and influence your own work
- Work with experienced, competent and inspiring yet down-to-earth people in a high-performance environment
Who are we looking for?
- You bring positive energy to your co-workers, always have a smile on your face, and have a strong can-do attitude
- Ideally you have solid sales experience preferably within slightly complex enterprise sales – either within customer research or marketing, consulting, or more traditional IT solution sales
- You have a “Hunter mentality” - You love to sell and have a desire to close deals
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills, and love talking to clients
- You can understand company contexts and business challenges
- You possess great stakeholder management skills and work in a very structured way
- You dare to test, fail and learn and thrive in a high-paced environment
We look for top performing and passionate people who want to go the extra mile, who lead the way and take on the responsibility to make the most of their potential. Ultimately we are looking for people who are excited about being part of a growth company on a journey for internationalization.
We are located at Bremerholm 4, 1069 København K. in a nice office with a light-hearted atmosphere. The tempo is high, and you can expect a challenging workday. If you need some energy during the day, we have lots of fresh juice & fruit, healthy snacks, and meditation and free massages. To get to know each other, we grab a cocktail or two the first Friday of each month in the Friday Bar. We invite you to join us and help us create a global winner with big ambitions where only the sky is the limit.
Apply via the "Apply Now" button.