Location:Frankfurt am Main, HE, DE
Group Company: Deutsche Börse AG
IT Auditor as Internal Quality Assessor (f/m/d)
Full-time | Permanent
Field of activityIn your new position you will assume responsibility for the validation of measures to address findings raised by external auditors, regulators and national competent authorities for dedicated Deutsche Börse Group entities. Your analysis, evaluation and test of planned and implemented measures will lead to an improvement of the risk situation and regulatory compliance of Deutsche Börse Group.
- Support the regulated entities of Deutsche Börse Group in the external audit processes
- Analyse findings with focus on IT and identify dependencies with other findings, requirements, applications across the Group
- Provide quality assurance for remediation concepts, the related timeframes and the implementation of the respective measures
- Support the management reporting on the development of the remediation plans and their implementation
- University degree in information technology, economics, business administration, mathematics, or equivalent professional qualification
- Profound know how in IT related regulatory requirements, e.g. MaRisk
- Profound know how in IT frameworks, e.g. COBIT
- About 3 years of experience in IT Compliance and IT audit within banking industry
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German
- Highly motivated, flexible, initiative, independent and goal-oriented approach to work
- Strong communication skills, organisation skills, resilience, assertiveness, competent and engaging appearance
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resourceswww.deutsche-boerse.com