Location:Frankfurt am Main, HE, DE
Group Company: Deutsche Börse AG
Data Centre Management Organisatior (f/m/d)
Full-time | Permanent
Field of activityCloud & Connectivity is responsible for the design, implementation and operation of Deutsche Börse Group’s information technology infrastructure. This includes the operation of the variety of shared services for all business. It covers the group-wide coud, storage, network and data centre infrastructure.
Cloud & Connectivity teams are based in Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Chicago, and Prague. All teams work jointly together in order to provide reliable, efficient and high quality Information Technology Infrastructure Services. This way they act as a concentrator of technical expertise ensuring excellent support.
For its Unit Data Centre Management located in Frankfurt / Eschborn Deutsche Börse is looking for a Data Centre Manager. This position coordinates and performs organisational data centre management tasks in close collaboration with the Head of Unit. It contributes to assure highly performant and compliant data centre management processes, standards and is a key contact for our internal customers.
- Analyse and define data centre related processes and procedures
- Review strategic and compliance requirements and ensure fulfilment
- Act as a key contact for IT organisation and in audits
- Manage data centre and infrastructure related projects
- Support planning and organisation of data centre works, resources and capacity
- Occasionally, do data centre tasks on-site
- Take over on-call shifts
- Experience in process and project management
- Organisational and communicational skills, team orientated philosophy, willingness to learn permanently and problem solving skills
- Knowledge in network and data centre topologies as well as active and passive network equipment
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Highly motivated, organised individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Outlook and Microsoft Office skills
- Solid knowledge of German and English in speech and writing
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.
Deutsche Börse Group, Human Resourceswww.deutsche-boerse.com