Do you want to take part in the further development of our global analytics platform? Can you be self-driven in order to drive and implement the future BI technologies of our global IT organization? You have the chance to put yourself in a position where making a true difference to our hearing healthcare business is possible.
At Demant, we acknowledge the importance of data and analytics, and we know that in a digital word, data are a key asset, and analytics is a key capability. Our goal is to make the organization even more data driven.
Demant is the parent company behind the commercial successes of such world-renowned brands as Oticon, Oticon Medical, Interacoustics and Sennheiser Communications and many more. The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries and employs more than 14,000 staff. You will be joining our Global IT Organization which has more than 300 employees with main hubs in Denmark, Poland, US and Asia Pacific region. This organization plays an essential role when it comes to reaching the business goals of Demant.
Make a difference for our global business
There is a growing need for BI solutions from various business areas and the global BI organization is on a journey to support and make our organization more data driven. Therefore, we are looking for an ambitious BI specialist, whom together with 10 skilled BI colleagues can drive the implementation of our BI strategy.
Your primary focus areas will be:
- To secure that we are constantly up to date in terms of driving implementation of new technologies and platforms
- To take part in the further development of our global Analytics platform and the processes and standards involved
- To contribute in determining how we utilize our technology to professionalize data usage from BI value chain optimizations to Big Data and Cloud
As our new BI specialist, you will be defining and working with the current BI architecture in close co-operation with your colleagues. You will contribute based on your strong technical skills within designing and creating solution architecture and you will drive architectural changes and optimizations as well as promoting best practices in maximum performance and reliability on our DW platform.
- You have a passion for BI. You have experience within BI methodologies: data management, ETL, analytics platform, data marts, data quality and data governance
- You have experience working with the Microsoft BI stack, preferably from an international company
- You have a strong business understanding and you know how BI brings value to the business
- You are a team player and you communicate in an open manner with focus on constructive feedback.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written Danish and English
Do you want to join the team?
Then please send your application as soon as possible and no later than June 14th, 2019. Please be aware that only candidates using the electronic recruitment system will be considered for this position. For questions and to learn more about the job, please contact BI Manager, Dorte Walter, at +45 3135 7800.
We look forward to hearing from you.