Senior Business Executive for Global Regulatory Affairs
Are you a service minded and have a can-do attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives? Join Regulatory Operations in the Global Service Centre (GSC) at Novo Nordisk and get a life-changing career.
About the department
Global Regulatory Affairs HQ in Bangalore consists of eight departments that work across our global processes and support both colleagues in HQ Denmark as well as colleagues in our affiliates all over the world. GRA Bangalore is another global hub like Denmark and comprises teams within regulatory operations, CMC/ Devices and therapeutic areas. Unit handles key regulatory process across submissions, publishing, renewals, variations , regulatory information data management, graphical development, labelling and life cycle management of established products wrt post approval CMC, devices and clinical changes Total area will consist of approximately 125 dedicated employees by mid 2019.
Besides working closely with the global regulatory colleagues in affiliates as well as in HQ Denmark, you will also work with stakeholders across the Novo Nordisk value chain in Global Development, Global Safety, Global Medical Affairs and Product Supply.
As a Senior Business Executive, you will be responsible for drive execution of management processes as agreed with the Vice President (VP) of Global Regulatory Affairs Bangalore. Support in driving and developing Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) Global Service Center (GSC) Bangalore with focus on strong relation to Head Quarter (HQ) stakeholders.
Processes include, but are not limited to, financial planning, organisational development, business plans including S2A, resourcing and productivity. Your daily task includes collaborate extensively with stakeholders across GSC and HQ for strong anchoring of organisational effectiveness Global Regulatory Affairs Bangalore. As a member of VP management team, you participate in developing and executing the strategy for Global Regulatory Affairs Bangalore. You will lead, challenge and drive budgetary deliverables for the unit, also you will engage and support in driving organisational culture according to NN Way.
The below qualifications are required.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree. Relevant academic background (Business or Operations) or equivalent professional experience
- 7+ years of experience in business support / operations / projects
- Strong leadership, people and communication skills
- Proven track record in business executive support to senior leadership
- Experience in identifying areas for continuous process improvements and leading the development and implementation of process improvement activities across relevant functional areas
- Knowledge of drug development process preferred
- Experience with tasks and processes in Operations and Finance
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of, as a minimum, support functions as Finance, Procurement and HR
- Extensive experience in collaboration across diverse professional groups in a global setting
You will probably learn many things here, but some of the areas and personal skills we need you to already be quite experienced within:
- Strong management skills in multi-cultural environment
- Structured, result oriented and focused with strong ability to motivate and inspire
- Flexible with high working capacity to meet developing requirements
- Excellent networking, collaboration and negotiation skills leading to trust and confidence of stakeholders
- Strong project management skills including proactively anticipating stakeholder expectations
- Self-driven and capable of taking ownership of challenging and critical projects to meet the business goals
- Ability to build competitive advantage for the department and organisation according to the NN Way
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we have been changing diabetes since 1923. If you are ready to strengthen our position as an innovative pioneer and respected industry leader, we encourage you to join us to make the most of your talent.
In exchange, we offer you the opportunity to work with extraordinary talent globally and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
1 April 2019.
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronical diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.