Master Data Principal for Global IT - DemantAre you ready to take ownership of your own Master Data Business Process? Do you want to work across all the different countries where our Wholesale and Retail business units are placed? And do you have broad skills in business analysis and organisational change management?
We are looking for a Master Data Principal and Business Process Owner to ensure that the development and daily operation of Master Data processes, policies and principles are owned and managed in different departments and in our sales companies. This means that you will support all main processes for Hearing Devices in our Wholesale and Retail domain.
We can offer you a global opportunityAt Demant we are offering you a great opportunity to work across the different functional areas and across the different countries where our Wholesalers and Retailers are placed. You can look forward to becoming part of a global environment in a leading company working with the latest technologies and a team of dedicated employees with whom you will take part in changing the business and building the Demant of the future.
Being Part of a Global TeamYou will be employed in the Master Data team in our Global IT department. Our goal is to support an efficient global organization through high quality master data throughout the value chain. We are placed in our global IT department which has more than 300 employees spread across Denmark, Poland, US and Asia Pacific region.
The daily work is rooted in our global ATLAS ERP business program. Here you will be implementing and afterwards supporting MS Dynamics AX, POS, CRM and Diary Management in our Wholesale and Retail business. Having a key role in the ATLAS program, you communicate, develop and defend the global business template being rolled out.
Experience with Master Data Methods and Change Management
Key tasks in the role include:
- Assessment of quality and efficiency of existing processes across the company from global master data management in the company headquarters to local sales companies in countries around the world
- Analysis of requirements and potential changes to existing processes in connection with the implementation of new ERP systems, new product launches and other major corporate projects
- Design of process improvements and related changes to supporting IT systems
- Maintenance of processes and solutions through close cooperation with local organizations
- Support to and policing in retail and wholesale companies globally to ensure that agreed processes are being followed and to detect changes needed
- Change management throughout implementation of agreed changes, creating engagement and commitment to the business template
You will have approximately 40-60 travel days per year.
Are you the person we are looking for?The most important thing is that you want and can take ownership of your own Master Data Business Process. It is important that you can ensure commitment and engagement of our Retailers and Wholesalers. In addition to a firm knowledge of Master Data Management, we are looking for broad skills in business analysis and organisational change management, as the Master Data Methods and processes needs to fit into and support the local business, and equally enforce the general standardization.
Ideally you have 10+ years of experience with ERP and business change programs in a global organization with both retail, wholesale and production capacities.
Want to join the team?Please send your application before 2nd of April 2019. If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Thomas Aagaard Sørensen on +45 51176901
We only accept applications via our online recruitment system.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.