Share This Job
Customer Service Engineer Information Technology
Locations:Roma RM, Italy
Job Family: Customer Services
Job DescriptionFor Siemens Healthineers, within the Laboratory Diagnostics organization, the Customer Service Engineer will be responsible for driving Customer satisfaction through excellent delivery of the installation, configuration, repair and training assigned tasks.
- Within the designated area (Center Italy) perform installation, configuration, repairs and training on assigned hardware and software products.
- Ensure complete execution of all preventive maintenance on the assigned assets
- Work with Project Management and Application Specialist in order to implement complex IT solutions
- Work with local Customer Service team to delight Customers
- Report all activities into the ERP system in order to satisfy Complaint Handling processes
- Interact with the Technical Solution Center and Regional Support Center to ensure proper resolution of the issues
- Report in a timely manner all potential issue to the Dedicated Complaint Unit
- Be a Siemens Healthineers seven principles ambassador
- Comply with Health and safety, Environment and HR regulations
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in Informatic Engineering or equivalent working experience
- Deep Knowledge of MS ambient, networking and IT Hardware
- Experience with LIS, Middleware or RIS would be beneficial;
- Willingness to travel within the assigned area and across Italy as needed
- Previous experience in Customer facing roles
- Team working attitude, proactive and able to take self-initiatives
- Communication skills – make complex issues easy to understand
- Analytical thinking
- Fluent in english (written and verbally)
- Car License
What else do I need to know?The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated
ContactFor any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare SrlHuman Resources
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Further information on our company can be found at www.siemens.it
Job ID: 102856
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time