Share This Job
Fix asset/AP, AR Accountant for Siemens Mobility
Job Family: Finance
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a person with focus on FA, AP, AR to join our new team in Siemens Mobility. In this role your responsibilities will be:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Main areas of responsibility are > AP, AR, FA, Provision, Management reporting,
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
- Monthly closings and participation on Projects
- Automation processes including implementation of new standards (IFRS 15, 16, 9)
- Runbook implemenation
- Providing the Governance of IFRS accounting principles towards business partners, implementation of accounting guidelines
Required education, skills and personality requirements
We expectRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Educational Specializationuniversity degree in the field of economics, preferably controlling, accounting, audit and finance
Number of years of experience1
Personality requirements and skills
- Strong general accounting understanding
- Experience with General Ledger processes in SAP environment
- Analytical thinking
- Very good communication skills
- Salary 1300 € brutto /month + variable bonus*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Job ID: 104863
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time