Share This Job
Head (m/f/diverse) of Logistics and Material Management in International Project Business
Job Family: SCM-Procurement / Supply Chain Logistics
- Deutsch (German)
- English (UK)
Job DescriptionJob ID: 101844
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Holistic Coordinator.Every day at Siemens, thousands of processes take place in which utterly different materials, raw materials, or products are ordered, processed, stored, and delivered. Supply chain managers keep an eye on every movement from A to B. They check costs and deadlines, and scrutinize quality and quantities. Which adjustment will lead to better results? Can customer requests be realized even more flexibly? Your answers help us to be more efficient. Your know-how makes us more adaptable and agile in instances where we need to transfer flows of existing information and goods into the digital age, for example. When you join our team, you will benefit from many exciting challenges and exceptional development opportunities, also on an international level. In a product environment that could hardly be broader. Welcome to Logistics 4.0.
What part will you play?
- You design and manage the complete logistics process as well as the complete material management process in order to fulfill both: the customer expectations during the project execution as well as Siemens internal project requirements and standards
- You are the main contact person to the customer on all subjects regarding logistics and material management processes (negotiations, clarifications, reports etc.)
- In addition, you act as main contact person to all regional companies involved in the project execution and all internal/external suppliers in terms of strategic issues in the logistics and material management processes
- You ensure the close and smooth interlinking between all functions involved (LPM, LPO, Warehouse, international supply chains) in the logistics and material management process
- You take over the leadership of a team
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have long-term experience in project logistics including transport, material management, warehousing and international supply chains
- You have several years of experience in international project business
- Furthermore you have sound negotiation skills
- You are able to build a cooperative collaboration with all internal/external interfaces (national/international)
- Besides that you are self-assure and have a respectable appearance at the customer
- Your profile is round off by business fluent English skills, spoken and written
+49 (9131) 17-1717
- if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Michaela Borho.
- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101844
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time