Do you want to be a key resource in an ambitious global Dynamics365FO transformation project? And would you like to deliver value-adding solutions in a worldwide organization creating innovative hearing aids and headset solutions?
Be part of a global ERP project
To comply with our continuous growth and gain of market shares, we prepare GN Hearing business worldwide for the future by replacing our current ERP system with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operation (D365FO). Over the next 6-8 years, this implementation will cover functionality within sales, supply chain, manufacturing and finance.
Design and deliver supply chain and manufacturing solutions
As a Supply Chain Management (SCM) Senior Consultant, you will have responsibility for designing and delivering SCM and mfg. solutions within D365FO. This implies collecting, documenting and challenging business requirements to design and deliver value-adding solutions within your areas of functional responsibility. In collaboration with our partners and our internal team, you will:
- Design, develop and deploy D365FO solutions for GN Hearing in cooperation with team members
- Advice users and colleagues on how to benefit from using standard D365FO functionalities
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in both Denmark and at our offshore center in Manila
- Be 3rd level support if there are issues too complex for our application support
A cross-functional team of true specialists
To achieve a successful implementation, we are looking for new ambitious colleagues, joining our existing ERP team within Group IT based in Ballerup, Denmark.
“Joining forces with our skilled ERP specialists, you will become part of a team where we thrive on deep-diving into ERP solutions and thus add value to the entire GN organization,” says Jesper Johannsen, Director, AX ERP, whom you will report directly to.
Experienced solution architect for our Dynamics 365 journey
You are ready to partake in this business-critical transformation as our inspirational, ambitious and result-oriented SCM Senior Consultant as you:
- Have experience working as a consultant/senior consultant within Microsoft Dynamics AX2012/D365FO
- Have expert knowledge of SCM and MFG D365FO functionalities
- Bring business understanding and the ability to balance cost-benefit
- Communicate effortlessly in Danish and English
- Are able to travel 20-30 days a year
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Our ambitious 150-year journey has taken us from telegraph cables to radio waves and intelligent audio engineering. To celebrate our anniversary, we look to our unique competences within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions to help us continue to transform lives through the power of sound.
GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, we honor that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners. GN's solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra and BlueParrott in 100 countries. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 6,000 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).