Do you want to be a key resource in an ambitious global Dynamics 365 transformation? And would you like to deliver value-adding solutions in a worldwide organization creating innovative hearing aids and headset solutions?
Join the Information Security & IT Quality team and be part of a global ERP project in Global IT
To comply with our continuous growth and gain of market shares, we prepare all GN Hearing business worldwide for the future by replacing our current ERP system with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operation (D365FO). Over the next 6-8 years, this implementation will cover our sales, supply chain, manufacturing and finance functions.
As a part of the Information Security & IT Quality team, you will collaborate closely with the remaining D365 team and be one of our key resources in our D365 project and in ongoing data integrity processes.
Manage quality and security in our deliverables during our transformation
You will have a central role in our development, implementation and maintenance of D365 – since information security, personal data privacy and quality is a core value to us.
As Manager, your focus will be on test management of business-critical and regulatory-critical functionalities with utilizing Azure DevOps. You will also take on the role as security lead organizing and managing security roles, complying with data integrity principals, e.g. segregation of duties and the GDPR regulations. More specifically, you will:
- Design test methodology encompassing validation activities
- Design test scenarios in corporation with functional consultants and businesses
- By a major drive the test phases
- Report on test activities
- Drive the closing of potential test deviations
- Evaluate business and regulatory requirements to security roles
- Drive creation and management of security roles
- Create procedures, plans and reports for testing
- Create procedures for security roles creation and maintenance
Work alongside true specialists on a cross-functional project
To achieve successful implementation of D365FO, your close collaboration with the remaining D365 functions in Ballerup, Denmark, will ensure the delivery of state-of-the-art D365FO solutions to business units around the world. Joining forces, we navigate across cultures, functions and organizational levels to collect, understand and challenge business requirements.
“Gathering all our specialist knowledge to rise to this transformation challenge, you will become part of a cross-functional project team, and we are inevitably adding value to the entire GN organization,” says Pia Klinge, Senior Director, Group IT & Security, whom you will report directly to.
Experienced test manager for our Dynamics 365 journey
We will come to know you as an ambitious and result-oriented colleague ready to work in a rapidly changing environment. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have 4+ years of experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics AX2012/365FO
- Bring expert knowledge of test management – preferably from DevOps
- Have a natural interest in validation activities and IT security
- Communicate effortlessly in Danish and English
- Are able to travel approx. 15 days a year – primarily to the UK, the US, China, Malaysia and the Philippines
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Our ambitious 150-year journey has taken us from telegraph cables to radio waves and intelligent audio engineering. To celebrate our anniversary, we look to our unique competences within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions to help us continue to transform lives through the power of sound.
GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, we honor that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners.
For the purpose of processing your job application, GN will process your personal data. We encourage you not to provide us with sensitive information about yourself. Your application will be transferred to the local GN office posting this job.