Would you like to manage strategically important e-commerce projects from A to Z in an area of growth within Bang & Olufsen? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Be an integral part of developing a world-class, luxury e-commerce site?
- Join one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
- Be part of a team of digital experts who are ready to hear your great ideas and share theirs?
- Work in an agile environment, helping implement agile methodologies?
Join the e-commerce teamAs our Agile Product Owner, you will join a team of passionate digital professionals who share the goal of creating a one-of-a-kind e-commerce experience. An experience which not only supports our existing luxury brand – but one that will bring us into the future. Working in a small team of subject matter experts, you will have ample opportunity to influence our new web platform.
Lead strategic e-commerce projects to completionIn collaboration with our director, you will be responsible for the milestones and road maps in our e-commerce project, ensuring we meet our deadlines and budgets. Driving the projects forward, you will be the link between our project teams and stakeholders. This entails managing the project plan and working actively with the teams on execution while ensuring best practice processes along the way.
Running several projects at a time, you will:
- Provide vision and direction for the agile teams and stakeholders
- Maintain the product road map
- Prioritise the backlog to ensure that project requirements and milestones are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to team members and senior management on a regular basis
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Maintain and add to the experiments and ideas backlog based on stakeholder input as well as market and industry research
- Keep abreast with agile methodologies, Scrum best practices and new trends
Strong project management experienceAs a person, you enjoy the fast pace that projects have to offer. With your excellent prioritisation and organisational skills, you adapt quickly and can handle when projects and priorities switch. While remaining structured, cool and collected, you inspire your colleagues to follow your lead in the project plan and deliver great results towards completion. Furthermore, we imagine that you:
- Have 3+ years of experience with agile product management, e.g. Scrum, Kanban or similar
- Have experience and understanding of classic project management, e.g. PRINCE2
- Have experience running digital projects from A to Z (e-commerce or web development) or as a digital product manager
- Are fluent in English
Additional information & applicationFor additional information about the position, please contact Director of E-commerce Tomas Krag on +45 27 11 59 60.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
About the positionPosition title
Agile Product Owner/Product Manager – e-commerce
Marketing/Sales Project Management