At Novozymes, we work in partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Development (MD), Kalundborg
In Novozymes we continually improve and professionalize our maintenance function. To support our production strategy, we have gathered all the disciplines in the field of maintenance in one transverse function and we are now looking for a new colleague.
The MD team consists of a balanced mix of top talented individuals with strong maintenance background that can provide industry’s best practices and proven methodologies to help addressing some of the biggest challenges and deliver maximum impact to a robust production with regards to equipment and utility.
In Novozymes we have launched a new global maintenance program to digitalize our maintenance efforts based on data. We bring new technology like IIoT and mobile technology into the maintenance loop to achieve the primary goal of reduced downtime. Your role and effort will have a huge impact ensuring the project will become a success.
You will provide maintenance expertise and join the maintenance project team establishing and implementing data driven Maintenance and Reliability programs and in particular define the equipment maintenance strategy using our new framework platform.
We offer a challenging and exciting position with a large area of responsibility, a large degree of freedom in planning and mode of action in your work. A highly professional, fast-paced and international environment will help you to succeed in this challenge.
In this position, you need to
- Be a passionate high-performer and driven by a commitment to make a difference
- Be top of the class with an engineering background (or similar) at Master’s level within the field of M.Sc. in Mechanical/Marine/Electrical Engineer, and have 5+ years’ experience related to Maintenance and digitalization
- Provide subject matter expertise on Maintenance and Reliability (including, but not limited to, SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Condition Monitoring, and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), etc.)
- Have strong and proven experience in digitalization transformation
- Be well-founded within process production equipment and experience with commercial scale production
- Have a strong analytical mindset and possess profound IT skills
- Possess excellent people and communication skills along with leadership capabilities to influence people at all levels in situations without formal power
- Be fluent in Danish and English both written and spoken
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.