AlphaSights is an information services company that works with leading consulting and private equity firms, hedge funds, and corporations around the globe. We connect our clients to experts who have the precise knowledge they need to make smarter decisions, outthink the competition, and drive business forward.
AlphaSights was founded in 2008 in London and now has eight offices worldwide and more than 500 employees.
As a rapid-growth business and industry pioneer, AlphaSights is an exciting, fast-changing organization where employees are given significant autonomy, responsibility, and opportunities for professional development early in their careers. AlphaSights’ most successful people embrace a whatever-it-takes approach. They’re driven, hard-working, and results-oriented, while also supporting one another and celebrating wins together. The culture is a unique blend of performance-focused and collegiate.
At AlphaSights, our people are our greatest assets and integral to the service we provide. As a Campus Recruiter in our London office, you will develop creative and innovative on-campus strategies to identify and engage intern and entry-level talent for our front office business in Dubai, guide candidates through our pipeline, and drive growth. You will represent AlphaSights on campuses across the UK and Europe, plan and coordinate recruiting events, develop campus marketing initiatives, and manage full life-cycle campus recruitment.
We are expanding our recruiting team to help drive our business and scale to the next level during this exciting, high-growth phase for our firm. As an established company with a performance-driven team, our most successful people embrace a 'whatever-it-takes' mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve team goals. We are looking for an experienced, bold, confident candidate who enjoys tackling challenges and has an interest in human capital. This is a high-potential role, for someone looking for an opportunity to make a tremendous impact on our fast-growing organization.
- Work closely with hiring managers and client services teams in our Dubai office to understand hiring needs and help formulate recruitment strategy
- Drive campus recruitment planning and execution across key universities
- Source and screen candidates for all early talent roles
- Conduct first round interviews to determine candidate viability and support candidate progression throughout the evaluation and hiring process
- Execute on tactical research, referrals and sourcing campaigns to find, identity and engage active and passive candidates
- Effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights’ employee value proposition and available opportunities
- Organize and participate in onsite and offsite recruitment events (seasonal travel required)
- Participate in offer management and on-boarding activities
- Maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Ad-hoc projects as directed by the Head of Recruitment and Lead Campus Recruiter
Skills and Qualifications
- A strong academic background from a top University
- A career profile that demonstrated knowledge of a 360-recruitment process in a fast-paced organisation.
- 1-2 years graduate recruitment experience
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- A mature confident and tenacious personality: the ability to respond efficiently and positively to feedback, make decisions with certainty, and learn from challenging situations
- Ability to work effectively with all key senior stakeholders and hiring managers across the business
- Ability to speak either German, French or any Scandinavian language would be preferred though not a requirement
- The ability to adapt and remain positive in a fast-changing environment
What you will get from us
- Clear career progression
- Opportunities for training and development throughout
- Opportunity to shape a newly created role
- High level of autonomy and ownership of role from day one
- Private medical insurance, with dental, vision and mental health benefits
- Subsidized canteen, free breakfast, Friday drinks, snacks and fruit throughout the day
- Weekly morning yoga and corporate gym discounts
Apply via the "apply now" button.