R82 is looking for a highly motivated and career oriented Product Marketing Manager, to be responsible for the marketing efforts and practical international expansion, of a newly acquired company, Convaid.
R82 – a part of ETAC group -produces technical aids and appliances for disabled children and young people throughout the whole world. Based in Denmark with subsidiary companies and sales representatives in England, Holland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Australia, and the USA, we develop products tailored to individual needs. Through comprehensive development R82 is constantly moving forward – but without compromising quality of service and closeness to the customer.
Distributors in more than 30 countries spread over most of the globe ensure personal support – even after the product has been delivered.
The objective of each and every R82 employee is: adjustment to individual needs to provide the child the greatest possible freedom – in a world in movement.
For more information about R82, please look here :
Come join us at R82An exciting opportunity is now available for a Product Marketing Manager.
You will be a central part of the business development, sales and marketing organization of R82 A/S and PBU (Product Business Unit) Pediatrics in the Etac Group. The PBU consists of market leading brands R82 and, since December 2015, Convaid.
The newly created position as Product Marketing Manager is established to design, plan and execute the roll-out of Convaid products in international markets utilizing the strong distribution presence of R82 and Etac in the area of pediatrics.
Your primary workplace will be the R82 headquarters in Gedved, Denmark, however, you will work closely with Convaid product management, marketing, development and supply facility in Los Angeles, CA, USA, as well as colleagues in sales companies globally.
- Product launch – plan and coordinate the launch of the existing product range and future new releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan(s)
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales and marketing tools and material that support the promotion of your products
- Drive the international expansion of your product line, analyze and follow up on sales performance and initiate country-specific promotion activities
- Market intelligence – be the expert on the different stakeholders, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to beat them
- Identify customer needs and requirements as input to future product development and communicate these to the Convaid product management and development team
- Good technical understanding
- Experience with product management and marketing
- Experience with medical products, regulated (Medical Device Directive, national requirements) and reimbursement, is considered an advantage
- English language proficiency
- Willingness to travel internationally
Educational backgroundYou preferably hold a master’s degree – or similar – in marketing.
- An extroverted teamplayer with strong communication skills, enabling you to engage and influence internal as well as external stakeholders
- Self-driven with a focus on results and always looking for opportunities
- Analytical and rational mindset
- Curious,dynamic and flexible
- Solution oriented
- Organized and disciplined
The position is a full-time employment and with expected start as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this position or about R82, you are welcome to contact recruiting consultant from HOYER recruiting Mr. Frans Høyer. Phone nr. +45 2091 5400.
Please send your application in English.
Applications will be processed as they are received.