The OpportunityAt Grammarly, we believe that good communication improves people’s lives. That’s why we’ve built an AI-powered writing assistant—to help the world’s 2 billion English speakers communicate more clearly and effectively, wherever they type. With a profitable business model, a talented team, and a values-driven culture, Grammarly offers an opportunity to grow quickly while making a meaningful impact. More than 20 million people write with Grammarly by their side every day—join us to help us reach the next 100 million people
The TeamThe recruiting team's goal is to support and build teams to help Grammarly realize our vision of reaching all 2+ billion English writers around the world. We’ve been extremely deliberate in scaling the team at Grammarly, recognizing that staying nimble is the best way to provide our team with the personal and professional growth opportunities that they seek. This requires an uncompromising approach to selecting not only people who meet our high professional bar but also individuals who deeply share our E.A.G.E.R values.
- In the first thirty days, you have established meaningful relationships with hiring managers in Engineering and Product. Understand the existing hiring process and the reasoning behind its structure. Shadow existing teammates and already-scheduled candidate interactions to develop of the first-person view of how they work.
- By three months, you will take the lead recruiter seat on the key critical hires in Product and Engineering. Use your full-cycle recruiting expertise to inform the team's quarterly goals and rolling annual plans cycle
- By six months, you will run point on continuous-improvement projects in areas of the recruiting experience that you have strong expertise in or a particular interest in developing strong expertise in. Successfully close several critical Product and Engineering hires, and build robust pipelines for the next set of roles that you'll fill.
- By the end of year one, become a full-fledged senior member of the team, has demonstrated a consistent, predictable ability to fill the roles that you own while relentlessly pursuing opportunities to strengthen the recruiting process and improve the candidate experience.
- Beyond the first year, contribute to scaling Grammarly’s recruiting practices by helping the entire team contribute to our recruiting pipeline, coaching them on networking, sourcing, and telling the Grammarly story.
This is the right opportunity for you if...
- You are someone who wants to steer the recruiting strategy for your group. This will entail partnering with senior leaders to build and execute on results, monitor and fix any process challenges, and drive projects/programs to accelerate Grammarly Recruiting as a whole.
- You have the ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive and active candidates.
- You are experienced in designing and implementing an effective sourcing strategy based on an understanding of the market and the role. You are able to asses the initial fit of a candidate to a role and sell them on the opportunity. You know the importance of learning the candidate's motivations and craft a dialogue that leads to a "yes" decision.
- You have a passion for connecting with people and building effective and trusting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- You thrive in a start-up culture and wears multiple hats; not opposed to owning process end-to-end (sourcing, scheduling, offers, and everything in between)
- Understands that they are a brand ambassador of Grammarly and often a person’s first exposure to the company
- You embody our E.A.G.E.R. values (Ethical, Adaptable, Gritty, Empathetic, Remarkable).
It almost goes without saying that we’ll offer you:
- Big goals, challenging work, fast learning cycles, practical training, and meaningful feedback.
- Project exposure and ownership that impacts our world, users, product, colleagues, and business.
- Healthcare, 401K, communication coaching, and great coworkers!